ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm not sure what that had to do with what I said but I'll entertain it ....well established men DONT GIVE A DAMN about a women's job or degrees, so long as she ain't a bum her attractiveness, how she treats him and comfortable a man can be around a woman is more important.

Even women realize this and it pisses them off that their jobs and degrees net the 0 brownie points over their younger hotter counter parts.

See Tomi Lahren "men are trash" rant for further proof.

the relevant portion begins at 6:50 in the video. "value value"

:whoa:
I agree breh I was just pointing out that two of the black women career wise are far ahead of everyone else on this show.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I can't lie, I lowkey wanted this dude to pick a non black woman because of the bachelorette

but the black women on here are completely outclassing the non-black women lookswise :mjlol:
this was my thought too.

I want him to stick it to them diverters so much, but an overwhemlingly amount of these white broads are not bringing it at all. smh

only the latin broad Rosa, and the second brunette he gave the rose to can compete with the black and mix women.

I can see why he chose the deaf broad too, something feminine about her
Ehh dude may be a bit corny but there’s nothing wrong with that. That’s why we’re a fukked up group, always defining peoples blackness.

Dude may be mixed, but appearance wise he’s more black if anything.

Y’all thought the bachelor was gona be a hotep/black panther/militant ? Some of you guys have a limited mind of black people. Especially if they don’t fit in your “box”

:russ:
these nikkas don't realize what station the show is being aired on.
you notice he's never mentioned his dad
he was raised by a white person, his best friend is a cac, he's a registered republican. As the show goes on you'll see the black women become less and less until he's choosing between two cacs at the end

anyways from the preview for the next shows guess my azz going to be watching this ish :heh:

Dude kissing all these chicks and prob tapping them as well selling them false dreams :blessed:
well that's what both the black bachelorettes did. he will follow tradition

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
well well

hwKkJiq.jpg
Nothing wrong with being a black conservative. I don't agree with everything that comes from the right but Black conservatives tend to be more about their business and black patriarchy/tradition.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure what that had to do with what I said but I'll entertain it ....well established men DONT GIVE A DAMN about a women's job or degrees, so long as she ain't a bum her attractiveness, how she treats him and comfortable a man can be around a woman is more important.

Even women realize this and it pisses them off that their jobs and degrees net the 0 brownie points over their younger hotter counter parts.

See Tomi Lahren "men are trash" rant for further proof.

the relevant portion begins at 6:50 in the video. "value value"

No man is trying to come home to an attorney.

:mjlol:

You won’t get any peace. Then she gets smashed by Mortimer, Cellino & Barnes and other “partners” at the firm.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season is going to have black people acting out good or bad. I’m just here for the fukkery