ABC cast the first black bachelor(marries a pawg)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I was fine with all three of the broads that left

The top 5 broads gave the roses too were worthy

bald head broad is pretty as shyt, but she's bald. smh

surprisingly, mixed dude has a more prominent "blaccent" than I thought he would

but he's from the Carolinas

I sound like :dame:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
black women aren't pressured to pick black men (from black men) the way black men are (from black women).

Those same women throw parades for black women in IR relationships even if they themselves wouldn't do it.

Technically two of the black women have the best professions on the show like one is a lawyer and forgot the other one. Some of the chicks he picked are like 21 and doing nothing with their life just saying :ehh:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Technically two of the black women have the best professions on the show like one is a lawyer and forgot the other one. Some of the chicks he picked are like 21 and doing nothing with their life just saying :ehh:
I'm not sure what that had to do with what I said but I'll entertain it ....well established men DONT GIVE A DAMN about a women's job or degrees, so long as she ain't a bum her attractiveness, how she treats him and comfortable a man can be around a woman is more important.

Even women realize this and it pisses them off that their jobs and degrees net the 0 brownie points over their younger hotter counter parts.

See Tomi Lahren "men are trash" rant for further proof.

the relevant portion begins at 6:50 in the video. "value value"