"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like the opposite of Parks & Recreation in a way :francis:
yeah I was hoping for season 2 to be better because that's usually how sitcoms go, but they were already operating at a high bar off season 1.

i think tariq provided more fukkery in season 1 that wasn't there this season and vince staples wasn't quite on the same level as zack fox

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
yeah I was hoping for season 2 to be better because that's usually how sitcoms go, but they were already operating at a high bar off season 1.

i think tariq provided more fukkery in season 1 that wasn't there this season and vince staples wasn't quite on the same level as zack fox

I have to see the Vince Staples shenanigans to see if it compares imo :patrice:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
breh has got to be set for life just off the everybody hates chris money :wow:

he probably had a BMW before he could drive :mjlol:
He got two upper echelon shows (with EHC very high on my all time rankings) under his belt and he’s just 30. Feel like I’m watching a little bro make it just cause he’s been on tv for so long now :salute:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He got two upper echelon shows (with EHC very high on my all time rankings) under his belt and he’s just 30. Feel like I’m watching a little bro make it just cause he’s been on tv for so long now :salute:
same and i'm glad he has found a great role in another successful show because most child stars burn out and never really do shyt later in their career

it's nice to see it when it happens.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

I think they need to find a way to integrate Tariq into the show better

I wouldn’t mind him getting hired as a music teacher or something :manny:

That Abbott on Abbott song was pure fukkkery this season tho :pachaha:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why they started this rumor?

Because people (women, weirdos and children) obsess over celebrities, and when there's something about a celebrity they don't know (in this example, it's who Tyler is having sex with), they decide to complete the story they're telling in their own heads with their own "facts".

And the funny thing is, the people who gossip the most and spread the most misinformation are often the people who are hurt worst by gossip and misinformation - LGBT people and women. More than anybody, those groups are effected the most by people saying shyt behind their backs, but they're the number one and two groups who spend their time saying shyt behind people's backs.

Gay people who want him to be gay, and women who wanna know who he's fukkin are the ones who started this shyt.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Dawg this show hilarious. I'm watching it on a plane and I'm rolling.

Every character is funny.

Jacob be killing me. Greg facial expressions are funny.

Melissa pretty thick for an older white girl

Barbara. Sheryl Lee Ralph still fine and she play the hell out of the older most seasoned teacher.

Even the side characters like the janitor be cracking me up

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Because people (women, weirdos and children) obsess over celebrities, and when there's something about a celebrity they don't know (in this example, it's who Tyler is having sex with), they decide to complete the story they're telling in their own heads with their own "facts".

And the funny thing is, the people who gossip the most and spread the most misinformation are often the people who are hurt worst by gossip and misinformation - LGBT people and women. More than anybody, those groups are effected the most by people saying shyt behind their backs, but they're the number one and two groups who spend their time saying shyt behind people's backs.

Gay people who want him to be gay, and women who wanna know who he's fukkin are the ones who started this shyt.

He's reached the point where he's grown fully out of his kid view that some women have of him. I've seen tons of posts in the last 2-3 years of lots of black women being attracted to him, and I think its cause they don't see him in the public celeb spotlight with someone that they think he's gay.