"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great show.
I got mixed feelings about Principal Ava.

She's hilarious, but she looks like and reminds me of my silly ass coworker than I had some issues with. She's the type that makes a good aquaintance that you can hear gossip from or get some drinks with, in a crew after work. But you gotta steer your career faaarrr away from her :mjpls:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Great show.
I got mixed feelings about Principal Ava.

She's hilarious, but she looks like and reminds me of my silly ass coworker than I had some issues with. She's the type that makes a good aquaintance that you can hear gossip from or get some drinks with, in a crew after work. But you gotta steer your career faaarrr away from her :mjpls:

What you see is what you get with Ava. She’s trash but it’s not like she didn’t let you know beforehand :pachaha: Janelle James is killing the role

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Ava calling herself Professor X with legs :mjlol:

Kids: “It’s a snake!!!”

Janine:
chappelle-chappelle-show.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Much better then last week. And this little Malcolm needs to be a regar to keep the principal in check. But she clearly outshined everyone again. So ignorant but so funny.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like this show. That little chick who created it I get her humor and I like Chris the principal and some of the other characters in it. Hopefully ratings do good