"Abbott Elementary" TV comedy about a Philly public school

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m really trying to hold out to see if Grand Crew gets better but man it’s hard. I like 2 of the 5 cast members (Anthony and Sherm) and they get featured the least.

I just knew the big reveal was gonna be Melissa leaving the C :pachaha:
Melissa watching Janine try to handle Courtney’s 24-7 schemin’ ass like

giphy.gif

:dead: at the janitor sniffing that damn titty money from Ava.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
didn't see this thread, happy this show is being well-received, i started watching it randomly since Hulu suggested it and am really liking it. def enjoy the balance of real issues being faced by public schools + comedy fukkery.

the other show Hulu suggested that I'm not feeling is Grand Crew :francis:

Grand Crew is a fukking mess :francis:. That's gotta be the worst pilot I've seen in a LONG time :huhldup:

It turned me off so much I haven't picked it up again :scusthov: And I usually give shows a first season run.

It didnt help that two of the cast members were some of the WOAT and most hated side characters on Insecure (Khalil and Shaq :pacspit::pacspit:)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just started the first episode

and im already hating Ava lol

damn Amber is :noah:

Last edited:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
My two favorite characters right now have to be the principal and the janitor. The principal gets a laugh out of me in every episode. She forgot to skip the girl's grade because it was Essence Fest. :mjlol:

And I love TJW's looks towards the camera. I know it's basically what Jim did in The Office, but the facial expressions always kill me. My favorite part of the last episode had to be when the white teacher (I will remember these characters names at some point...) came up saying he needs to talk to a friend, and dude just looks around the whole room.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My two favorite characters right now have to be the principal and the janitor. The principal gets a laugh out of me in every episode. She forgot to skip the girl's grade because it was Essence Fest. :mjlol:

And I love TJW's looks towards the camera. I know it's basically what Jim did in The Office, but the facial expressions always kill me. My favorite part of the last episode had to be when the white teacher (I will remember these characters names at some point...) came up saying he needs to talk to a friend, and dude just looks around the whole room.
Isn’t it just a weekend?

Maybe for you.:russ: