Ab-Soul - These Days (Official Discussion Thread)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh the album has some standout tracks that got me off first listen but the rest is either wack or average. Time will definitely tell how this stacks up.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i like Ab but this is wierdo ish to the fullest....why he spittin over so many trap azz 808 joints man...I'm 29 which is like being stuck between a rock and a hard place as far as this new generation is concerned and what I pick and choose to listen to..I was rootin for this dude as the next but nahhhh...whens that new cormega droppin is my rebuttle for this album...

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a solid album to me, i'd give it an 8.

Only tracks I don't really like are sapiosexual and twact, which sounds like a YG track to me.

The rest is dope. Just have fun probably the best track to me, that second verse and then these days after :banderas:.

And :salute:for that battle track at the end.

Copped

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Man if some of y'all are saying that garbage ass album Oxymoron is better than this in already not looking forward to hearing this shyt. Sounds drugs might have that dude acting funny when you take into account the lukewarm reception and that blasphemous album cover.

So general consensus is it's not touching Control System huh? How y'all feel about Lupe's verse?

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Man if some of y'all are saying that garbage ass album Oxymoron is better than this in already not looking forward to hearing this shyt. Sounds drugs might have that dude acting funny when you weakening account the lukewarm reception and that blasphemous album cover.

So general consensus is it's not touching Control System huh? How y'all feel about Lupe's verse?

he's not religious so he prob doesn't give a shyt about "blasphemy" and you sooky christians

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Stigmata, Rick Ross joint, Kendrick inturlude, and feeling us. The rest I can't fukk with. This shyt is worst than Q album. I'm almost scared to hear what Kendrick album sounds like...

I didn't like control system either for what it's worth.