MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Explain the other chokes like 2010 losing to a 7 win team
:mjlol:

Or the home loss to the Kirk cousins Vikings in 2019?:mjlol:

Or losing at home to a Tampa team you destroyed during the regular season in 2020?:mjlol:

I won’t even bring up 2017:heh:
Saints fans are like Celtics fans to them 2009 and 2008 is the go to no matter how many losses they accumulate.

Hoe ass Payton I can’t wait for him and the Broncos to crash and burn :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints fans are like Celtics fans to them 2009 and 2008 is the go to no matter how many losses they accumulate.

Hoe ass Payton I can’t wait for him and the Broncos to crash and burn :mjlol:

Celtics are a historic marquee franchise; they are expected to win big. :ufdup:

Saints are a historically downtrodden franchise :mjcry:, we were not expected to win AT ALL :mjcry:, so we are gonna be proud of our ONLY big win in franchise history :blessed: because it is all we have. :mjcry:

And a VIKINGS fan of all people should NOT be talking. :mjlol:

You know damn well you would be acting the same way if 2009 went in the opposite direction. :umad:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The same reason you think the NFC is the same reason I favor someone in the AFC.

IF the Jets can make the playoffs, that means they've beaten some excellent competition (on paper).
I hear that but I see a bunch of people at 9-8, 10-7 and 12-6 and someone in the NFC at like 14-5 or 13-5.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:ufdup: Saints don't choke, pleihboi. :birdman:

They suffer heartbreaks. :mjcry:

"7-9 Purgatory" from 2014-16 wasted the last years Brees was truly effective in all 3 levels of passing. :francis:

By the time the Saints got out of it, his best days were behind him. :flabbynsick: :mjcry:
-fukk Drew Brees..he should've took a pay cut to beef up a defense.

-He should've sided with Jimmy or shut the fukk up.

-He should've told Payton to draft Lamar when he fell and dropped cause when them ribs got tenderized we would've def had the 1st round bye as we would've beat San Fran that game and kept winning if we played Lamar Jax.

-BREES should've let Jameis play against the Bucs so he can get 1 more week of rest to heal up.

fukk Drew Brees....fukk Drew Brees....fukk DREW BREES and his sick obsession with the American flag which a white man didn't create.

And fukk DREW BREES cause if he loved the flag so much he would've pulled a Pat Tillman.

fukk him

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aints fans in here talking about their L’s like they’re in therapy :dead:
giphy.gif
Aye...watch ya mouf patna....cause I know you ain't "Empty Trophy Case" fan