Aaron Rodgers unloads the chopper on Sean Payton

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Rodgers has won 4 MVPs since that Super Bowl - thats coasting?
Those Green Bay teams much like my Saints of that era came up short in games they should have won. I remember the Niners and Giants kinda had their number if I remember correct.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those Green Bay teams much like my Saints of that era came short in games they should have won. I remember the Niners and Giants kinda had their number if I remember correct.
I just wouldnt consider his career post 2010 as "coasting" - he won 4 MVPs and had a HOF career since he won

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
All this huff wulf'n.

All I know is.
Your [rodger's] timeline of success.
better be better than ol man Favre was in nyc.

Or we can start the destruction of your whole fake ass best practice drill mechanics in game qb ever label as foo as fukk.

Art Barr

*owns that classic mod all white jets logo in the black fitted.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Definitely possible the Jets have an underwhelming season, but I think Rodgers has an MVP caliber year, and would not be surprised if he wins MVP this year. :yeshrug: .
I would be very surprised, the AFC should be a dogfight. I would favor someone in the NFC to win MVP. Their first 6 games are Bills, @dallas and then I forget the order but New England, Kansas City, Denver and Philly. And then the Chargers after that.

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
I would be very surprised, the AFC should be a dogfight. I would favor someone in the NFC to win MVP. Their first 6 games are Bills, @dallas and then I forget the order but New England, Kansas City, Denver and Philly. And then the Chargers after that.
Bills (who they match up well vs )
Philly kc

Are their toughest 3 games in the first half of season

People are overeating Dallas and lac as usual

I think they win both

Ne and Denver are easy wins also

I see them losing to philly kc tho

But with a healthy arod, u never know

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

The same reason you think the NFC is the same reason I favor someone in the AFC.

IF the Jets can make the playoffs, that means they've beaten some excellent competition (on paper).