Aaron Rodgers unloads the chopper on Sean Payton

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

CautiousRemarkableBonobo-size_restricted.gif

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
This is laughable coming from a fan of a franchise that’s know for being lifetime losers :umad:

Y’all have more single digit winning seasons than more then half the NFL:umad:
We're lifetime losers but you'd have to be 50 to have seen the 49ers last Championship, you'd only have to be 2 to see the Rams, so who's the lifetime losers?:sas1:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We're lifetime losers but you'd have to be 50 to have seen the 49ers last Championship, you'd only have to be 2 to see the Rams, so who's the lifetime losers?:sas1:

Well catch up then:youngsabo:

SBs
NFC Conference Champ
Div Champs
HOFs

Our trophy case and HOF contributions to the league is massive.

If there was a book about the NFL written, we’d have several long chapters with a few of our legendary players/coaches on the cover.

Y’all would just be mentions in a few sentences in even fewer paragraphs….

Barely even worthy of a footnote:ufdup:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Well catch up then:youngsabo:

SBs
NFC Conference Champ
Div Champs
HOFs

Our trophy case and HOF contributions to the league is massive.

If there was a book about the NFL written, we’d have several long chapters with a few of our legendary players/coaches on the cover.

Y’all would just be mentions in a few sentences in even fewer paragraphs….

Barely even worthy of a footnote:ufdup:

:ufdup: Y'all still failed to prevent the wretched-ass Lambs (who backed their way into the NFC West Division Title thanks to the hapLess CardinaLs :snoop:) from getting to the Super Bowl. :snoop:

And the Bengals were on that 2009 Magic tip and eliminated the team that had the best chance of preventing it, only for their Cinderella run to strike Midnight on the biggest stage. :snoop:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Times like this I wish the Patriots were still dominant. :francis: @BucciMane

THE perfect "hired gun" :salute:

They knew exactly how to prevent these wretched-ass teams from winning the Super Bowl (Lambs, Funboys, Kitties, etc.) :blessed:

And even gave them legendary sonnings in the process ("28-3" and the Lambs only scoring 3 points :mjlol: :laff:)

The rest of these dumbass teams stay fukking up, tho. :camby: :smh:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Payton would have had a second one in 2018 and Ima run with that till the end of time. Yall be letting the most blatant robbery in NFL history slide too much

We had our chances to get back to the Super Bowl.

2011 the year we lost to the Niners and Alex Smith.

2018 in the NFC championship game versus the Rams and the missed PI call.

Both of those teams were better talent wise than our 2009 team that won the Super Bowl.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We had our chances to get back to the Super Bowl.

2011 the year we lost to the Niners and Alex Smith.

2018 in the NFC championship game versus the Rams and the missed PI call.

Both of those teams were better talent wise than our 2009 team that won the Super Bowl.

The 2018 roster had THE BIGGEST SCRUB IN NFL HISTORY on it. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

And I am positive that his bland cac scrub presence jinxed us. :pacspit:

:smh: at Brees' "company man" ass being an advocate for him to stay on the team :snoop:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The 2018 roster had THE BIGGEST SCRUB IN NFL HISTORY on it. :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

And I am positive that his bland cac scrub presence jinxed us. :pacspit:

:smh: at Brees' "company man" ass being an advocate for him to stay on the team :snoop:
Team should have been preparing for life after Brees by drafting or going after successor but we didn’t now we stuck with other teams castoffs like Derek Carr and Jameis Winston.

That type of shyt keeps you around .500 and being a preverbal treadmill franchise.

I have no faith in Dennis Allen as a coach either. That was a lazy hire and if I’m wrong I’ll gladly apologize later.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Team should have been preparing for life after Brees by drafting or going after successor but we didn’t now we stuck with other teams castoffs like Derek Carr and Jameis Winston.

That type of shyt keeps you around .500 and being a preverbal treadmill franchise.

I have no faith in Dennis Allen as a coach either. That was a lazy hire and if I’m wrong I’ll gladly apologize later.

Sean P. wanted to draft Mahomes. :blessed:

Unfortunately, "Fat Andy" found out and cut ahead in line like he does at the buffet (and didn't even have the courtesy to say "Excuse me."). :pacspit:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Sean P. wanted to draft Mahomes. :blessed:

Unfortunately, "Fat Andy" found out and cut ahead in line like he does at the buffet (and didn't even have the courtesy to say "Excuse me."). :pacspit:
I never knew this.