BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Rodgers been on one all off season. Gonna be funny when the Jets go 8-9 or 9-8

Exactly. This reads like Favre part 2.

Definitely possible the Jets have an underwhelming season, but I think Rodgers has an MVP caliber year, and would not be surprised if he wins MVP this year. :yeshrug: .

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@b. woods @NOSaintsFan02

The way the Saints lost playoff games from 2010-present must be worse than any team in a ten year period. I mean, the Bills and their Super Bowl losses are brutal, but the Saints found almost every awful way to lose. :dead: .

:usure:

Saints would lose playoff games during the Payton-Brees era in the same heartbreaking manner :mjcry:

• Start off in a hole, thanks to some bad play and/or turnovers, and fall behind something like 24-3 in the 1st Half :francis:
  • In the 2nd Half, Brees and the Offense get hot and the Defense holds off scoring, and the next thing you know, the score is something like 27-24 or 30-28 Saints late in the 4th Quarter :myman:
  • All the Defense has to do is prevent the opposing Offense from scoring a Touchdown or at least getting into Field Goal range, and the game is theirs :blessed:
  • Of course, they pick the WORST POSSIBLE TIME to fukk up :damn: and give up either some miracle game-winning play (Beastquake, Minneapolis Miracle, etc.) or a blown coverage that leads to a game-winning Field Goal :snoop:
  • Saints Lose :mjcry:

In spite of all of those heartbreaking postseason Ls :mjcry: :sadbron:, one thing they can take pride in is that they NEVER blew a 28-3 lead in the 2nd Half of the Super Bowl. :mjgrin: :lolbron:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:usure:

Saints would lose playoff games during the Payton-Brees era in the same heartbreaking manner :mjcry:

• Start off in a hole, thanks to some bad play and/or turnovers, and fall behind something like 24-3 in the 1st Half :francis:
  • In the 2nd Half, Brees and the Offense get hot and the Defense holds off scoring, and the next thing you know, the score is something like 27-24 or 30-28 Saints late in the 4th Quarter :myman:
  • All the Defense has to do is prevent the opposing Offense from scoring a Touchdown or at least getting into Field Goal range, and the game is theirs :blessed:
  • Of course, they pick the WORST POSSIBLE TIME to fukk up :damn: and give up either some miracle game-winning play (Beastquake, Minneapolis Miracle, etc.) or a blown coverage that leads to a game-winning Field Goal :snoop:
  • Saints Lose :mjcry:

In spite of all of those heartbreaking postseason Ls :mjcry: :sadbron:, one thing they can take pride in is that they NEVER blew a 28-3 lead in the 2nd Half of the Super Bowl. :mjgrin: :lolbron:

Imagine losing in the biggest game of your Franchise's history :picard:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Rodgers been on one all off season. Gonna be funny when the Jets go 8-9 or 9-8
nikkas acting like he's not 40, coming off the worst season of his career. Not saying he's done done, but if they're expecting 2021 Rodgers and prior, then...Idk...
Exactly. This reads like Favre part 2.

Remember, the Jets were 8-3 with Favre at one point before dropping their final 5 games.

As a GB fan, I just need him to play 65% of those snaps... and if they collapse to a mid 1st round selection that goes to GB, even better for ammo to trade up for Caleb... assuming my Packers can get in the top 5 as one of the worst teams in the league.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@b. woods @NOSaintsFan02

The way the Saints lost playoff games from 2010-present must be worse than any team in a ten year period. I mean, the Bills and their Super Bowl losses are brutal, but the Saints found almost every awful way to lose. :dead: .
this shyt not for the weak bruh

least we didn't blow a 25 pt lead in the Super Bowl :pachaha:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Thanks Payton for winning us a ring.

But that was in 2010. you aint done shyt in 15 years now, buddy. Time to shut the fukk up until you accomplish something. We havent forgotten you left NO high and dry, for someone else to dig out the crater
:hhh:

Rodgers be annoying TF out of me - out of everybody - these last 3 seasons but he is 100% dead on here.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Remember, the Jets were 8-3 with Favre at one point before dropping their final 5 games.

As a GB fan, I just need him to play 65% of those snaps... and if they collapse to a mid 1st round selection that goes to GB, even better for ammo to trade up for Caleb... assuming my Packers can get in the top 5 as one of the worst teams in the league.
An injured, disengaged, apathetic Rodgers behind a bad OL still cracked 8 wins last year. Love would have to be Zach Wilson bad for this Packers roster to land a top 5 pick.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You mean when his stupid ass called a pass play on 1st & goal instead of running the ball? :usure:

How it don’t matter? :dead:

You RUN the ball at the goal line. Even if they don’t score, the clock keeps running. Or you end up like him & Pete Carroll. Outsmarting yourself & fukking over your team.

It was initially a Run play. :francis:

Brees Audibled into a Pass play :francis: (and proceeded to throw a bad pass to Mike that resulted in an Incompletion and stopped the clock :snoop:).