Aaron Rodgers unloads the chopper on Sean Payton

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You expect a player to defend his coach but I didn't think he'd unload like that lmao.

End of the day Payton is right tho. Last season was a historical embarrassment from a coach in over his head, who only got hired because he's friends with Aaron Rodgers. Who then got hired as an OC because...again, he's friends with Aaron Rodgers. Meanwhile Bryon Leftwich can't find a job, a couple years removed from a Super Bowl.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You expect a player to defend his coach but I didn't think he'd unload like that lmao.

End of the day Payton is right tho. Last season was a historical embarrassment from a coach in over his head, who only got hired because he's friends with Aaron Rodgers. Who then got hired as an OC because...again, he's friends with Aaron Rodgers. Meanwhile Bryon Leftwich can't find a job, a couple years removed from a Super Bowl.
Let’s just forget how Hacket was his OC when he won B2B MVP’s the 2 years prior. But ima let you :cook:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Explain the other chokes like 2010 losing to a 7 win team
:mjlol:

:ufdup: Saints don't choke, pleihboi. :birdman:

They suffer heartbreaks. :mjcry:

Or the home loss to the Kirk cousins Vikings in 2019?:mjlol:

Or losing at home to a Tampa team you destroyed during the regular season in 2020?:mjlol:

I won’t even bring up 2017:heh:

"7-9 Purgatory" from 2014-16 wasted the last years Brees was truly effective in all 3 levels of passing. :francis:

By the time the Saints got out of it, his best days were behind him. :flabbynsick: :mjcry: