Aaron Hernandez Dead!! Hanged himself!!

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Sandra Bland was found hanging too. If they want you die they will find a way

that's not the same thing, she was in a jail cell not in general population prison.

also there's no proof she was killed by anyone, despite what many would like to believe. Even if she was killed, I'll reiterate it's not the same thing as being in gen pop , inside a single cell, with the door barred from the inside. What do you think happened, someone locked themselves in the room with Aaron, tied the bedsheet around his neck, and strangled him . Then activated their interdimensional portal and wormholed out of the cell?

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
how good was he talent wise brehs?

can some1 compare his talents to a basketball/soccer star in todays game

just wondering

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
Crazy ..

Shouldn't ah went to Florida

Florida-Gators-New-Stadium.jpg

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Rest in Piss. No sympathy for him killing a working man especially a working black man

I thought i was in the twilight zone watching mike and mike (jalen,booger) acting like it was a targedy so i looked for another show and found boomer n carlton but i noticed this in the background :patrice:
HDTprAw.jpg
Looks like the stripes from that jersey are a rope hanging that puppet:ohhh:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rip Odin Lloyd.
I think the not guilty verdict is what did him in. Think about it, the whole reason why he killed Odin Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd was talking about this murder. Now he eventually got off on them charges and ironically he's spending life behind bars because of kiling Lloyd.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I think the not guilty verdict is what did him in. Think about it, the whole reason why he killed Odin Lloyd was because he thought Lloyd was talking about this murder. Now he eventually got off on them charges and ironically he's spending life behind bars because of kiling Lloyd.

well if odin was alive to testify he most likely would've been convicted.