Aaron Hernandez and Lloyds text message before murder that lead to arrest

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
it's not a bunch of wireptaps and secret government technology...it's just that technology is THAT prevalent in everyday life, and law enforcement know exactly how to use it against you in a criminal case. They simply obtained the phone records of all the parties involved, all they had to do in Odin's case was look at his fukking phone, and then ask the AH phone company to turn over his phone records, then get the other two co conspirators. They were amazingly brazen, sloppy, and reckless, it defies almost all logic and reason. His age matters, but he can't have been an intelligent person, or even an intelligent criminal.

Unless someone watches 24, and knows to leave the phones at home, this is a bombshell for the average person.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
they can track some random dudes seamingly innocoulus moves from cell towers. but these 2 ruslim terrorists can make backpack bombs for months without anyone noticing?

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
dumbest criminal in the history of mankind.
He will be food in prison

Breh , I think I will be able to figure out how to time travel before I could understand why somebody with so much( he had the life ) would just throw it all way..

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
it's called 'pinging' the phone, using the ISMI #, and cell towers they can track your movements to a degree, if the phones were used during the time. It's basic level technology and used in cases ranging from vehicle theft to homicides. Go to move to discredit an alibi.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You got a brand better than that? :usure:

5gum-1.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I heard he's gon be treated good in jail because of gang ties he has

Anybody who has spent time in the box, know you are never good no matter how many friends you have. I rather be put to death then spend life in that shythole.......

Those walls start closing in on you real fast:sadbron:

No lie, imagine waking up in the morning and you don't want to open your eyes because you hope you were just having a nightmare about being in that little ass cell.. wake up and all you see are white walls.

and I only did a *week*...lolol

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole thing seems really weird. Lets say he did body this dude, why do it 2 minutes away form your crib? And then not even try and hide the body better? Or bury it? Then just go home. No blood stains in the car either right? Whats the motive? And that cryptic ass text the victim sent. shyt cray :lupe:

He got away with another shooting previously...i believe he did that one sloppy too so he just did it again