Aaron Hernandez and Lloyds text message before murder that lead to arrest

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:what:

Only criminals would mind this.

Unless you're texting your boys if they're about that DL life :usure: then there is nothing to worry about.

This shyt just helped the po po catch a murderer disguised as an athlete.

people who think like u disgust me.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:what:

Only criminals would mind this.

Unless you're texting your boys if they're about that DL life :usure: then there is nothing to worry about.

This shyt just helped the po po catch a murderer disguised as an athlete.
Its true u have nothing to worry about but its still a violation of your 4th amendment rights. If they violate those where will they stop? You gonna be happy when they violate your 6th amendment rights and throw you in a cell for a text message w/no trial?

semtex

:)
Daps
possibly a double in boston last year at club..also shot best friend earlier this year in fl...and was involved with another gun related incident at a bar before that..
Lol at Hernandez being singlehandedly responsible for all the crime in Boston :heh:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
0627-aaron-hernandez-gang-2.jpg

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

:usure:

he's a latin king. he's good in prison.

:patrice:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:beli:

:snoop:

So you're telling me phone companies are posting your house address and location on message boards?

:stopitslime:

NO :snoop:

Im saying you have information to hide, and im assuming youre not a criminal. The idea that, im not doing anything wrong so i dont have anything to hide is a slave mentality. if you dont have privacy you dont have freedom.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not just LK he also Blood

As far as him being food it depends on where they send him.

He threw away his freedom and 40 mill and I'm sure the fact that the nikka already had 2 bodies before taking out lloyd is the reason he risked everything.

If you're really gonna get your kill spree on at least be smart about it. He was doomed from the start of his nfl career and like someone else told me he wasn't an nfl player pretending to be a gang banger he was a banger pretending to be an nfl player.

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
NO :snoop:

Im saying you have information to hide, and im assuming youre not a criminal. The idea that, im not doing anything wrong so i dont have anything to hide is a slave mentality. if you dont have privacy you dont have freedom.

:snoop:

Just admit that you don't feel secure swapping dikk pics with your other DL buddies.