Aaliyahs uncle says Normani should have asked for permission

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I fukks with Normani heavy and I thought they would have known to get proper clearance for this. They wild for trying this lol

Cal Cutta

Balthazar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can literally use any basic Audio editing software and isolate that sound an reduce it significantly to the point where the melody and vocals on a track will drown it out completely to the regular ear. But you would know that if you weren't using MPCs like its 2002 looking like J Dilla in 2021 :mjlol:

I literally did this in 5 minutes on my laptop. Imagine being in a professional studio what could be done lol

The crickets are still very audible in your beat and your eq'ing is garbage. I don't even know what your point is but you damn sure don't know what you're talking about.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
The crickets are still very audible in your beat and your eq'ing is garbage. I don't even know what your point is but you damn sure don't know what you're talking about.
Listen to the original. Crickets are reduced by a lot. Add vocals and melody and that noise is going to get drowned out. Stop it.
And like I said, this was done on a laptop in 5 minutes. Not in a professional studio with professional audio engineers. You sound dumb breh :mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even Led Zeppelin/John Bonham used 4/4 beats common to other songs (Rock N Roll).

If they tried to sue over a drum beat, they would then be sued right back by many, many others.

This is not about sampling a Led Zeppelin record for a drum sound (infringement on the master recording).

The point is that drum beats alone are not copyright protected if replayed.

What pedigree do you come from.
Where you lived the effects of sampling laws and being sued tho.

Art Barr