Aaliyah was beautiful brehs.......

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its because these internet GMO babies are brainwashed to love unnatural out of shape silicone.

That's what GMO processed food does to your brain.

Huh? There is anti GMO these days for 16-18yr olds . Millennials was eating GMO all 90s long and they 30yrs old.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Thanks for the video. I remember when Back and Forth came out. She came out with her own unique style and swag. Man I was in love with her. :whoo:
original.gif

Then she came back with One In A Million, I was thinking “damn, Baby Girl grew up.”
tenor.gif

And after Romeo Must Die, she truly blossomed from a Tom Boy into a beautiful woman.
C6CD.gif

come-back-in-one-piece-aaliyah-27019269-245-248.gif

RIP.:to:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
People's obsession with Aaliyah is fukking weird

She was in the public eye from 15 years old to 22 years old

Her nickname was Baby Girl

:hhh:
And a bunch of grown ass people--most didn't listen to her music outside the single--always going on about how beautiful someone that young, who died always 20 years ago, is

Chill

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
People's obsession with Aaliyah is fukking weird

She was in the public eye from 15 years old to 22 years old

Her nickname was Baby Girl

:hhh:
And a bunch of grown ass people--most didn't listen to her music outside the single--always going on about how beautiful someone that young, who died always 20 years ago, is

Chill

Has It occured to you that many of us are 90's kids and had crushes on Aaliyah in real time? :dahell:

So what the hell are you talking about? :dahell:

She was older than many of us :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people don’t realize how young she was when she passed. She was only 22, imagine how she would of looked at 32 when her features and body matured. She was just absolutely beautiful.

For real. Mariah Carey didn't get super thick until her 30's. :takedat:Mariah was super skinny in the 90's, especially when she first dropped in the early 90's. A lot of women don't get super thick until they are in their late 20's or 30's. I noticed a lot of chicks who were super skinny in high school became stupid thick like ten years later. And Aalyiah had a dime face, period. You don't see a face like that everyday. Young nikkas is so used to fawning over plastical thots. :hhh:I even see fake body bytches in real life now. It's disgusting. :picard: