Aaliyah was beautiful brehs.......

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That looks more like makeup than surgery tbh. plus the weight loss and age difference. Don't see why she would get surgery for replica nose. but do you breh.

Make up can do wonders, my nephews wife has a Jimmy Walker nose, however, after she paints her face it looks completely normal.

Code

Banned
Daps
Surgery is why she fell off young breh. she looked better before. Since when has surgery turned anyone into a dime?
And the most of the time yall blaming professional makeup versus self done makeup.
Amerie-Plastic-Surgery-Before-And-After.jpg

Amerie is the most obvious nose job ever, you cant be serious

And she became more successful after the new nose

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Oh please! Half of you would be talking about she has a boy body cause she not shaped like a Insta thot.

Fake sometime-y ass dudes.
except most the people who think Aaliyah is/was bad are older - i.e. we grew up before insta-thot bodies was the shape du-jour. women with all body types (not including fat) were on in the 90's-early 00's

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:dahell::mjlol:

This some feminist babble invented on twitter to shame men who prefer women with developed secondary sexual characteristics.

FOH. :mjlol:

Nah water seeks it own level. You don't look For nice Face it's cause you deep down you know your hit in the face.

:yeshrug: You think attractive or rich dudes want women who are hit in the face?

Only dudes wifing up butterfaces are broke and funny faced dusty dudes.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
NEWLY RELEASED FOOTAGE:

Fukk these people out here saying her looks were overrated.:pacspit:

You mean to tell me you wouldn't try to holla if she was a regular woman on the street? :mindblown:
she was a very sweet young sister and i had the pleasure of meeting her family and her management team, but what really stands out for me every time i think of her is when she shot this brother's request for her phone number down during a album signing here in nyc in virgin record store. she turn down this dude in a manner that was not rude or mean, it was done with class and thoughtfulness.