Aaliyah was beautiful brehs.......

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
except most the people who think Aaliyah is/was bad are older - i.e. we grew up before insta-thot bodies was the shape du-jour. women with all body types (not including fat) were on in the 90's-early 00's
Its because these internet GMO babies are brainwashed to love unnatural out of shape silicone.

That's what GMO processed food does to your brain.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
she was a very sweet young sister and i had the pleasure of meeting her family and her management team, but what really stands out for me every time i think of her is when she shot this brother's request for her phone number down during a album signing here in nyc in virgin record store. she turn down this dude in a manner that was not rude or mean, it was done with class and thoughtfulness.

Cool Story

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
The more beautiful the woman. The more she been smutted out :wow:

:sas2:Actually wouldnt it be the opposite? The way I was told the more beautiful the woman the less she is approached.
:ufdup: you cant have it both ways.
So, which way is it thecoli? Beautiful girls too unobtainable or getting $mutted ???
:myman: time to fess up the truth.:birdman:

And dont disrespect that dead girl like that again,
Chill out!

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah water seeks it own level. You don't look For nice Face it's cause you deep down you know your hit in the face.

:yeshrug: You think attractive or rich dudes want women who are hit in the face?

Only dudes wifing up butterfaces are broke and funny faced dusty dudes.

According to you, those of us who don't prefer the super-petite frame automatically hold butterfaces and BBL IG thots in high regard?

Any more strawmen you want to conjure up with your ridiculous implications? :mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
she was average but cute nonetheless.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
According to you, those of us who don't prefer the super-petite frame automatically hold butterfaces and BBL IG thots in high regard?

Any more strawmen you want to conjure up with your ridiculous implications? :mjlol:

No more like, men like pretty women period regardless of shape.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
All them were slim with a similar frame to Aaliyah in the 90s especially Monica. :mjlol:

nikkas trynna make us feel bad for not caping for stick figure women :mjlol:

Late 90s Brandy and Monica had much better body than Aaliyah, GTFOH with that Julzing

Aaliyah was still as thin as a mosquito even in 2001 :scust: