A24's "The Iron Claw" (Von Erich Family biopic starring Zac Efron)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Im still in shock that i didnt know kerrys whole foot was totally gone i thought it was like everything past the heel and he had some type of mobility for it.

Props to kerry man.lots been said about him. Bad. But now i kinda understand why he spiraled. Thats fukking unreal. I know it ended bad but thats determination bro.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Fritz Von Erich the worst parent ever

for real. Everything was actually all his fault. The mom was bad too, she stood aside while dude was pushing her sons to fake fight to bring a fake title to the family.

Dude delusional too. IDK how Texas Tornado was ever gonna get to Ultimate Warrior's spot, especially on one leg.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This was reallyyyy good, my favorite flick of 2023 without a doubt.

Ric Flair sucked tho, like did that dude even watch a Flair promo?

Really wish we could get a tv show about these 80's NWA wrestlers, not as serious as this, just take all the crazy stories Flair and all those guys tell, write some fun scripts around them, get a charismatic cast and go for it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Just saw it and some observations:

1. How do you have a movie about The Von Erichs without "Stranglehold"? shyt is what I think about when I think of Kerry Von Erich
  2. Efron should've been Kerry. He was the one with the physique. Jeremy Allen White should've been Kevin
  3. I thought they said MJF was in this movie? Dude was like a blip. What was he gone all those weeks for if he wasn't going to even really be in the movie
  4. The dude who played Fritz was Fritz. That dude & Zac Efron had better win a bunch of shyt.
  5. They should've taken some of the stuff about Kevin's wife out of there & devoted time to Chris. It's more relevant to the story.
  6. It's hard not to judge Fritz & Doris as parents, but I try to remember that people were different then. The world was a lot harsher in a lot of ways.
  7. The end was beautiful and devastating. I don't want to give away too much, but the scenes of Kerry meeting his brothers & Kevin playing with his kids almost had me, brehs. :to:

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
The scene itself was great especially the music they should have gotten a better Ric Flair tho.

:wow:

Im with everyone else for the adoration of the film. I was prolly like 5 or 6 watching Kerry in the WWF so I learned a lot from reading this thread too.

But I came to give the soundtrack its props. The song Mike sang that also closed out film :wow: :wow:

I wanna live that way foreverrrr :to: