A Wrinkle in Time: Search for White Daddy and White Bae

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
These “woke” feminist are all just looking for acceptance and validation from white zaddy.

They will tear a black man to pieces for speaking to them in public but will live for Todd or Connor to compliment their Janelle Monáe looking hairstyles

Daps
We about to get Argentina’d Basically?

That seems to be the agenda. However they're able to do it, whether by outright genocide or the employment of subtler means like aggressively promoting intermixing between WM/BW and demonizing black men in the media, the dominant class is determined to make straight black men the enemy of everyone - even black women.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Black Girl Magic powered by White Zaddy Compliments :scusthov:

"Tell me you Love my curls:mjcry: Tell me you Love....me ....white zaddy:mjcry:"

I can smell the stench of bedwenchery of that movie from my local theatre:scusthov:

monstersball-feelgood.gif

:francis:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
"For DuVernay, who based Meg’s look on her niece Molly, one of the most crucial relationships in A Wrinkle in Time is the budding rapport between Meg and her white classmate Calvin (Levi Miller), who twice compliments Meg’s natural curls. “The fact that this Caucasian boy says to her, ‘I like that’? That’s so big for a girl of color!” said DuVernay. “And it’s big for Caucasian boys to be able to feel that’s beautiful, too.”"

This the third time time this week I read a quote from this horse faced bytch about how important it is for black women and white men to embrace each other:comeon:this bytches need for white validation is a problem and she officially on my shyt list.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Ironic that y’all hate bedwenches when there’s atleast one PAWG thread a day.
I don't think some of you understand why what she said is wrong..
its ok for black women to be attracted to other ethnicities, but actively seeking validation from white men is something entirely different.

I dont see any black male swilers living and dying by what white woman think of them.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"For DuVernay, who based Meg’s look on her niece Molly, one of the most crucial relationships in A Wrinkle in Time is the budding rapport between Meg and her white classmate Calvin (Levi Miller), who twice compliments Meg’s natural curls. “The fact that this Caucasian boy says to her, ‘I like that’? That’s so big for a girl of color!” said DuVernay. “And it’s big for Caucasian boys to be able to feel that’s beautiful, too.”"

This the third time time this week I read a quote from this horse faced bytch about how important it is for black women and white men to embrace each other:comeon:this bytches need for white validation is a problem and she officially on my shyt list.
She probably wants more biracials. Look at the actresses she casts in her movies and TV shows.

She even cast a biracial to play the mother of a biracial for Wrinkle in Time.