A Wrinkle in Time: Search for White Daddy and White Bae

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
I don't think some of you understand why what she said is wrong..
its ok for black women to be attracted to other ethnicities, but actively seeking validation from white men is something entirely different.

I dont see any black male swilers living and dying by what white woman think of them.
yeah this is true, it is a problem. My point is it’s a problem with both black men AND black women. There are nikkas that literally worship cac women on here.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Ironic that y’all hate bedwenches when there’s atleast one PAWG thread a day.

Yall really gonna sit around and act like nikkas don't get dragged for making those threads :childplease:

Look at the RG3 thread. Bruh getting dragged for marrying another cac.

Look at any PAWGHunter thread. nikka gets negged into oblivion.

But when a black woman gets dragged for looking for white acceptance it's "b...b...but yall nikkas. b...b...but pawgs. b...b...but this and that".

This shyt needs to be called out no matter if it's a black man or woman participating in this white acceptance fukkery.

EMY

Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
This shyt needs to be called out no matter if it's a black man or woman participating in this white acceptance fukkery.
Yeah I agree. I think it’s undeniable that bed bucks are far more tolerated than bedwenches in this forum tho. Look at the threads about Winston dukes or Michael B. Jordan compared to threads about Serena Williams.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Yall really gonna sit around and act like nikkas don't get dragged for making those threads :childplease:

Look at the RG3 thread. Bruh getting dragged for marrying another cac.

Look at any PAWGHunter thread. nikka gets negged into oblivion.

But when a black woman gets dragged for looking for white acceptance it's "b...b...but yall nikkas. b...b...but pawgs. b...b...but this and that".

black men call out black men for bedbucking far more than black woman call out black women for bedwenching.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yeah I agree. I think it’s undeniable that bed bucks are far more tolerated than bedwenches in this forum tho. Look at the threads about Winston dukes or Michael B. Jordan compared to threads about Serena Williams.
I hope you smart up one day and realize that your pandering won't make black women respect you. Makes you look some trick and fool to them.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

This is true. One of the negatives of this place being a male dominated forum is that there is a loud minority of posters with a hard on for hating black women.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The truth is that she is just saying what alot of black women feel, that the key to their self acceptance and happiness is white male validation. I appreciate her honesty.

It was lose lose regardless :snooze:

If the boyfriend dude was black, the narrative would be the angry black dad. If Meg dad was black, we'd get the absentee father shyt.

Mufukkaz just want to complain and use c00n, bendwench, etc. like the rest of the shea butter and hotep buffoons online.

:snooze:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It was lose lose regardless :snooze:

If the boyfriend dude was black, the narrative would be the angry black dad. If Meg dad was black, we'd get the absentee father shyt.

Mufukkaz just want to complain and use c00n, bendwench, etc. like the rest of the shea butter and hotep buffoons online.

:snooze:
youve been on the defensive in this thread, like you're insecure about your swirling lifestyle and you see yourself in Ava.
No one is judging you, everything is fine g.

EMY

Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
Cause I know for sure you carry yourself like this real life. Trying to give you a heads up. Pandering isn't the way man.
breh in real life nobody really talk about this “black women vs black men” BS because at the end of the day we all black in this country that’s against us.