"A woman is soft, to the man that is HIM"

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
But the way y’all going about it, y’all want women to be silent, submissive and non combative.

What's wrong with this? That back forth bs you see on TV and what you probably grew up with is an abomination.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Men should be looking for respect!
Maybe it's my calm and nonchalant
nature or my charm and savoir faire.
Women dont raise their voices to me.
most of the complaints i hear
from cats are alien as fukk to me.

Stop eating out the trash.
Leave the Song immulating
Hoes to the simps and prison
magnets and get you a cultured
woman that own property, a business,
got good credit, Know how to hug that stove.

You nikkas sit around home depot
complaining about them not having
groceries.
UKVu0t8.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
This doesn't apply to all women not even sure most women.

I know for a fact that some will do the opposite treat everyone else nice or soft or whatever term you want then act rude and nasty to their crush.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Conditional femininity spewed by a feminine man lol. Stupidity at its finest and unsustainable

She will meet a guy that is HIM and be soft for a while but as soon as he innocently or mistakenly does something that triggers her she’ll be back to being ”hard”. Why? Because she is manly or disagreeable by default. Stay away from these kinds of women
Also: what's the payoff?

Being "soft" isn't enough to make up for what they want you to do as a man to reveal her soft side.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Conditional femininity spewed by a feminine man lol. Stupidity at its finest and unsustainable

She will meet a guy that is HIM and be soft for a while but as soon as he innocently or mistakenly does something that triggers her she’ll be back to being ”hard”. Why? Because she is manly or disagreeable by default. Stay away from these kinds of women
Straight Comedy lmaoooo Im going to used this in that thread.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot of you dudes fail to realize that good women are going to be bytchy at times because she cares about you and your wellbeing. Well a real good woman does these things. But the way y’all going about it, y’all want women to be silent, submissive and non combative. Y’all better off fukking with a sex doll if that’s the case.
That woman got you whipped

whip-pops.gif

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A lot of you dudes fail to realize that good women are going to be bytchy at times because she cares about you and your wellbeing. Well a real good woman does these things. But the way y’all going about it, y’all want women to be silent, submissive and non combative. Y’all better off fukking with a sex doll if that’s the case.
Half these hoes are sex dolls tho lmfao

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Ever since covid, alotta ppl started to think their opinions are valid and need to be heard.

Covid was the worst thing that could happen to humans not because of what it did economically or health wise, but because it birthed a bunch of fakkit dumbasses with a podcast.