"A woman is soft, to the man that is HIM"

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A lot of you dudes fail to realize that good women are going to be bytchy at times because she cares about you and your wellbeing. Well a real good woman does these things. But the way y’all going about it, y’all want women to be silent, submissive and non combative. Y’all better off fukking with a sex doll if that’s the case.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't want my girl to be "soft", I want her to be herself. :dwillhuh:

I'm lucky to have a girl that's naturally submissive without asking. But one woman's "soft" is another woman's "manipulative" or "high maintenance". All women are not the same.

I wish we could cut out all the extra bro science, pickup artist, macking bullshyt when it comes to discussing relationships. Be yourself, invest in some self care, and have some realistic, practical life goals. You'll find someone who loves you for you.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Either you are or you are not. All of this conditional "softness" is laughable. Somehow these women in foreign countries can be "soft" without having a fraction of the luxuries women here have. It is also laughable that western women think that paying their own bills while working a job they fought to be able to work at is masculine. No, that's being an adult. When I see a woman working two jobs to provide for her man and kids is when I will say she is being "masculine"