"A woman is soft, to the man that is HIM"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Women are eating this video up with the reposts and comments :mjlol:

I hate this type of content and I can't believe it's still so effective.

Women are going to act crazy to you and do stuff that makes you question why you are with her. The reason you stay is because you may love her or really like her

But just bc you're "the man", doesn't mean she'll be "soft" to you all the time. If she is it's just bc she doesn't want to lose her spot of privilege/money etc.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Conditional femininity spewed by a feminine man lol. Stupidity at its finest and unsustainable

She will meet a guy that is HIM and be soft for a while but as soon as he innocently or mistakenly does something that triggers her she’ll be back to being ”hard”. Why? Because she is manly or disagreeable by default. Stay away from these kinds of women

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Conditional femininity spewed by a feminine man lol. Stupidity at its finest and unsustainable

She will meet a guy that is HIM and be soft for a while but at soon as he innocently or mistakenly does something that triggers her she’ll be back to being ”hard”. Why? Because she is manly or disagreeable by default. Stay away from these kinds of women
Right.

She's not going to be agreeable all the time. And when you disagree on something, that perceived softness will lessen with each disagreement.

Daps
IMG-6730.png

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
What's soft?
Brehs watch too many movies. I want her to be herself. If she's naturally graceful she will be. If she's the loud talking type, so be it. We confuse class and feminity with mannerisms.

Her actions speak louder for her than how she speaks her words.

I don't want no calculated broad who tries to modulate her voice for me just to keep some sort of mystigue.

When will black people realize that we have personalities that go beyond what hollywood percieve to be black personalities?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When a lot of men talk that “soft” shyt what they really mean is a woman who will ACT sweet conditionally for manipulation purposes.

True submission from a woman, not just performative sweetness comes on the heels of TRUST. For a woman to be truly soft she has to be in a space where she not only trusts your judgment of her but also of the world in front of you.