A wild Karen gets the beats after spitting on a black woman

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
“OK Ok I’m sorry!”

:bryan:

Man, I would have dragged that fat pig by her hair all up and down that lobby but I would have had to drop my phone to do it.

Decisions, decisions.

We were on vacation once and this white lady shoved my daughter who was 6 at the time trying to get out of the elevator and I grabbed her by her purse and was like “bytch you shoved my child say sorry” :birdman: and she was like “oh I didn’t notice I didn’t mean to blah blah blah.” She knew exactly what she did. I’m a lawyer but I would have gone to jail that day I didn’t GAF.

White people know the only thing standing between them and eternal ass whoopings for their racist fukkery is the 2nd amendment.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How the f*ck do you spit on somebody and then try to say "I'm sorry"?

That "White People Logic" is a muthafukka ain't it...?

:pachaha:

bytch caught a serious FAFO.

That's what happens when you listen to the red mufukka on the shoulder vs the one in the white :francis:

file-20170820-7952-1c0ochl.jpg

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The brother is being impacted by gender wars on twitter. I told the brehs to leave that shyt alone. Its warping their reality. That social platform is 100% compromised.
It is , Twitter is a demonic hole , it’s really senseless, what are people arguing about on that shyt ….and for free :heh: They arguing for free amestafuu, wild to think about it like that

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
To be honest.....

I'm a little uncomfortable and uneasy about this video dawg........

Like why did she stop? Why didn't she knock that bıtch ass cac smooth the fụck out? It just wasn't enough.... I'm disheartened dawg...😭

Last edited: