A wild Karen gets the beats after spitting on a black woman

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Someone is getting the GOAT banner this year for sure :sas1:

:ohlawd:

Keeping a stiletto on the necks of these racist/rude mayo marauders is a must.

My coworkers love to remind of the time I shoved a sharply dressed white man across a subway platform for trying me. He thought telling my coworkers and I to make way while trying to bogard his way between us as we were getting off the train so he could get on was a good idea.

After I looked around to make sure we weren't actually impeding his flow, I shoved that fukker a few yards down the platform, while saying my name ain't Kizzy mf. He turned beat red and started whimpering.

:pachaha:

Of all people to try, why me. I'm the chillest person ever but the SE DC in me shows up when it needs to

:sas1:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"Just asking questions (also known as JAQing off) is a way of attempting to make wild accusations acceptable (and hopefully not legally actionable) by framing them as questions rather than statements."

I was wondering why you were trying to deflect and steer this thread into some tired gender war nonsense until I looked at your post history. You're that piece of shyt "Kinshasa2pasadena."
The brother is being impacted by gender wars on twitter. I told the brehs to leave that shyt alone. Its warping their reality. That social platform is 100% compromised.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Justice. At the same time given the way gun laws and "stand your ground" shyt is moving in this country, I got a feeling we're gonna see an increase of behavior like this from white people in order to bait black people. She spits on you, you beat her up, she shoots you and claims self defense. And if you have a gun and manage to shoot her first, you're going to jail because we all know those laws don't cover black people.

Just worth thinking about. What state are you in...

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bet she hate she had those bubble slippers on. Should've woke up that morning with some steel toe goth boots on.