A White Man with AIDS has had sexual contact with at least 600 Black Girls

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
#divest gang :hubie:

People who don’t want to be helped can’t be helped. You can show some Black women this in their best interest, but to them it's like you don't want to see them happy. Until many of them will end up badly. That is when they will claim that it's Black men's fault.

Misadventures-of-an-Awkward-Black-Girl.jpg

Db7ePfuWAAAcMEV.jpg

Leader of Asian/Male Black Female relationship Group Convicted of Killing a Black Girl. Group attracts Rapists and Racists

21-55-percent-2.png

QUICK FACTS
Domestic Violence - Asian Pacific Institute on Gender Based Violence Website

"In 2018 a study by the National Human Rights Commission found that of 920 foreign wives in South Korea, 42% had suffered domestic violence, while 68% had experienced unwanted sexual advances."
South Korea bans men with history of abuse from marrying foreign women

"Domestic violence is often out of sight, occurring behind the closed doors of the family home. Nevertheless, national surveys on the issue suggest it happens with disturbing frequency.

According to the 2010 Korea National Survey of Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence, 53.8 percent of respondents who had been married had experienced spousal abuse in the previous year, and 16.7 percent had suffered physical abuse. Over the course of a marriage, the figures for physical abuse rose to 23.5 percent of respondents, with emotional abuse marking 50.7 percent, economic abuse 13.9 percent and sexual abuse 13.5 percent. For the purposes of the survey, spousal abuse was defined as including physical abuse, emotional abuse, economic abuse, sexual abuse, neglect and controlling behavior. The overall rate of abuse in 2010 was up from previous national surveys from 2004 and 2007."

[VOICE] Is domestic violence taken seriously in Korea?

Domestic violence in South Korea is a common problem.[1][2][3]

Domestic violence against women in South Korea is based in its patriarchal societal and familial structures, and often fueled by heavy alcohol use.[4][5][6]

According to the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office statistics, 60% of domestic violence cases were dropped from prosecution charges in 2015, while only 15.6% went through the indictment proceedings.[7] A total of 118,178 cases were reported but only 8762 arrests were made.

Domestic violence in South Korea is seen as a private matter and not something the law enforcement should deal with,[1] the rate of second convictions has increased from 7.5% (2008) to 32.2% in 2012 last year. Under current laws, if the victim of violence (normally the wife) does not want indictment, the right of arraignment would be cleared.[1] However, with new laws in force under the “Guidelines on the clearance of domestic violence and victim support,” even if the victim forfeits the right of arraignment, the convict must undergo 20 to 40 hours of counseling in the Family Violence Counseling center followed by 8 to 16 hours of education at the Probation Office. Furthermore, persons carrying lethal weapons or dangerous instruments even out of habit will be arrested on the suspicion of causing harm to their families even cases of minor violence or threats will be sent forward to the Domestic Relations Court by the police. For multiracial families, the police are planning to provide translators and lawyers to the victims through multicultural support centers."
Domestic violence in South Korea - Wikipedia

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
According to Cynthia G, Chrissie, CK it's the opposite of what you say. With that being said I don't care for both of them, men an women who divest. I rather put my energy in the 85-90% of Blacks who do date and marry Black.
You doing the exact opposite in this thread.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You doing the exact opposite in this thread.

Yes, I'm doing the exact opposite in this thread, because this thread is about exposing what's going on in swirlland. And this is not my 85-90%, this is my 10-15% energy. However, indirectly it teaches the 85-90%.

60bcb393d949b4ccbaafc598ebca0a47.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

I agree with Tariq, that Burke is disgusting and hideous. But I can't agree with Tariq on marginalizing all of the Caribbean. The Caribbean is not even a country, nor a nation. It's a collection of islands and some countries on mainland that are either colonies, or each separate autonomous nations, all with different cultures etc. The only thing they have common is the middle passage and some fundamental African history and traditions. It reveals that someone is not educated on topography of the greater Antilles and lesser Antilles, and geopolitical history of this region.

If Tariq is going to make an argument about Burke, he needs to keep it locked to where she came from. That is the objective way to do it. Saying it's all of the Caribbean is childish and irresponsible. And it's even more ludicrous to brainlessly believe this. Tariq is not a cult leader, he can be wrong and he can be right.

Again, Burke who's from St Kitts, is completely wrong so let's not get things twisted.

"Saint Kitts has a population of around 40,000, the majority of whom are of African descent. The primary language is English, with a literacy rate of approximately 98%.[6] Residents call themselves Kittitians."
Saint Kitts - Wikipedia

"Population: 44.42 million (2019)"
List of Caribbean countries by population - Wikipedia

1-36.jpg

Last edited: