A White Man with AIDS has had sexual contact with at least 600 Black Girls

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
There is no way for a story like this to have only been heard on thecoli, I've seen much smaller stories gain more traction. Some people deliberately avoid talking about it.
The fact that Tariq posted the tweet back in 2019 with only almost 3 thousand liked the tweet and almost 500 people made a response. You can pretty much say that most outright ignored the tweet entirely because you can't tell me that when others retweet the post and even quote it still didn't get more traction. I've been on this planet for 29 years now, I know when people want to talk about something or not, those ignoring it made a conscious decision to ignore it.

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
I hate to even say it but these are NOT OUR WOMEN. I ain't gone red pill or anything, but this kind of shyt is deplorable, makes me not want to mess with sistas.....but ain't nothing like a sista.....you REALLY have to vet these women now days.......and they get on brotha's who are passporting it......I aint mad at them brehs

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk excuses and fukk keeping the same energy only a complete retard
would compare the decision of grown ass woman -to- the decision of a bunch of under age/barely legal young girls

and for the record, the only person that’s triggered. Is you …. this incident/thread was made when it happened, which was over five years ago , my reply to your post was something that you created last year … once again who was triggered and who is not

I don't know the specifics. I'll take your word.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The fact that Tariq posted the tweet back in 2019 with only almost 3 thousand liked the tweet and almost 500 people made a response. You can pretty much say that most outright ignored the tweet entirely because you can't tell me that when others retweet the post and even quote it still didn't get more traction. I've been on this planet for 29 years now, I know when people want to talk about something or not, those ignoring it made a conscious decision to ignore it.
I remember CYNthetic G making several videos deflecting onto Black men. It was so demonic, friend.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Which makes the women even worse.
There are levels to this....the cac and the women he infected are at the same level

1. I ALREADY SAID THE WOMEN
WERE TRASH IN MY INITIAL POST.
A LOT OF THEM WERE SEX WORKERS ...

2. A LOT OF THEM WERE MINORS
AS WELL, SO I WON'T EVEN shyt
ON POVERTY STRICKEN TEENS.

"Arrest warrants show that between July 2017 and July 2019, Pope allegedly forced four underaged girls to perform sex acts at his home. One of the girls was reportedly as young as 13. Another alleged victim, a 17-year-old girl, told police Pope gave her money, drugs and/or other items in exchange for sex, WMBF News reports.

Pope’s run-ins with the law due to improper conduct with minors stems back to December 2011. At that time, a 13-year-old told deputies she had sex with Pope after a friend introduced them. He allegedly gave her marijuana and alcohol, deputies said. She later found out he had AIDS, according to an incident report.

A second victim came forward alleging that Pope took her to his home on Lakeview Drive and had sex with her. The victim, also a minor, said she was sexually assaulted on Thanksgiving of that year and, like the 13-year-old, was concerned that she contracted AIDS from him"

:devil:
:evil: