A White Man with AIDS has had sexual contact with at least 600 Black Girls

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
It's really telling how no one is addressing the RAPE part of the allegations in here. So quick to jump on the willing "wenches" and ignore the countless women he forced.
You're doing the same thing right now in trying to shift the focus on the women he "forced" (putting that in quotes because we don't even know the details about that whole situation) and not the ones who willingly slept with him, who are far more numerous. His facebook pages is full of pictures of him groping black women of all ages but you want us to ignore that because it lowkey hurt you that we may not care as much about the fate of these women due to their own bad decisions.

Crazy thing is, people have adressed the raping and sleeping with minors part but the fact that this man still slep with so many adult women who were consenting, despite the fact that he looks like a sleazebag is concerning.

Now I'm not teliing this man should be free but let's not cover our eyes to the truth because it displeases you.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs need to have a mandatory std panel done with women before going raw. If you don’t care about your health no one will.

You don’t want to be out here spending buku bucks on antivirals, scared people will find out you are hiv +, and crying in shower wishing you moved smarter.

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
You're doing the same thing right now in trying to shift the focus on the women he "forced" (putting that in quotes because we don't even know the details about that whole situation) and not the ones who willingly slept with him, who are far more numerous. His facebook pages is full of pictures of him groping black women of all ages but you want us to ignore that because it lowkey hurt you that we may not care as much about the fate of these women due to their own bad decisions.

Crazy thing is, people have adressed the raping and sleeping with minors part but the fact that this man still slep with so many adult women who were consenting, despite the fact that he looks like a sleazebag is concerning.

Now I'm not teliing this man should be free but let's not cover our eyes to the truth because it displeases you.

Truth is sex without informed consent is rape. Material facts were omitted. Giving someone a false sense of safety to have sex with them is rape; exposing them to STIs, stealthing, lying about contraceptives such as birth control or vasectomy, anal sex when they agreed to vaginal sex - all rape, because the nature of the act(s) itself should be known to both parties for consent to be valid.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Truth is sex without informed consent is rape. Material facts were omitted. Giving someone a false sense of safety to have sex with them is rape; exposing them to STIs, stealthing, lying about contraceptives such as birth control or vasectomy, anal sex when they agreed to vaginal sex - all rape, because the nature of the act(s) itself should be known to both parties for consent to be valid.
I see what you're saying but some posters here are implying all of these women were raped in the sense of they were forced to have sex, even though this isn't the case for the most part (that we know of). Of course I know that withholding information about STDs is condemnable but it's not rape in the sense of what the poster I was responding to was trying to push, and bashing us for not acknowledging.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Not only that but there’s a handful of dudes on here who are SCARED TO go after white males when they date bw but so quick to slam a black man when they do the same thing. shyts so assbackwards.
You can’t go after people who freely choose to date whoever they want. If you do that you most likely to end up in prison, because that swirler will be against you. Hell no will I go to jail for a bedwench.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You can’t go after people who freely choose to date whoever they want. If you do that you most likely to end up in prison, because that swirler will be against you. Hell no will I go to jail for a bedwench.
But at the same token these same dudes likke that fakkit @Texasvescence want to police black men in their dating choices but dont say shyt about white men dating black women. Its cowardly because these dikkless fakkits choose an easy target in black males but dont say shyt about the crackers infecting and sexually assaulting their queens. So why would an alleged "black" (still up for debate) black male only goes after other blackk males for their dating choices but not crackers when they come after bw? Not even on this forum the p*ssy polices white male lust for black women. Only bm. Thats some bytch shyt if ever seen any.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
But at the same token these same dudes likke that fakkit @Texasvescence want to police black men in their dating choices but dont say shyt about white men dating black women. Its cowardly because these dikkless fakkits choose an easy target in black males but dont say shyt about the crackers infecting and sexually assaulting their queens. So why would an alleged "black" (still up for debate) black male only goes after other blackk males for their dating choices but not crackers when they come after bw? Not even on this forum the p*ssy polices white male lust for black women. Only bm. Thats some bytch shyt if ever seen any.

@Texasvescence who... Texasvescence what?

Black women can make choices. And if such woman makes certain choices that is on her, the good and the bad….In fact these type of Black women will mentally abuse you as a Black man.

Black men have spoken and warned them that a non-Black man is just a man, especially a white man in the western world is born with privileges. Instead they love to berate Black males with the most hostile and disgusting rants. I have been on their channels and sites and I have experienced their attacks. I don't hate them, but I have learned to just let go.

Noway am I going to jail for this… to supposedly protect this and I advice other BM to not do that either (make sure your financially secure by legal means BM that's the #1no. goal). And yes, there are good BW to protect and die for, but these aren't it. I make clear distinctions in this and the line I draw is permanent. These women are creating their own demons that will hunt them and their offspring, because they are involved in hate.

Last edited:

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere
it's not rape in the sense of what the poster I was responding to was trying to push, and bashing us for not acknowledging.
I feel you on the motives of that post and I agree as far as the form of manipulation not being brute force.
I know that withholding information about STDs is condemnable
It's not just condemnable, it's actually rape. In the same vein that stealthing is - both give the victim a false sense of safety the perpetrator takes advantage of.
The form of manipulation wasn't physical force, or intimidation, but trapping someone through deception here.
hunting, thievery, rape - all come in many different forms and use these forms of manipulation
you can hunt with a spear or trap the prey
you can rob someone or scam them
- some would call them dumbass wenches, but I don't think these same people would apply that logic to grannies that get scammed/abused or children - the root being lack of awareness, doesn't inherently make them dumb
- humans can be good at deceiving and trapping folks
I'll break the first post down
shift the focus on the women he "forced" (putting that in quotes because we don't even know the details about that whole situation)
We know this man has AIDS. If he had sex without telling them, it was rape - it's not that murky
the ones who willingly slept with him, who are far more numerous.
"willingly slept with him" they lacked awareness;
being lured into a situation where someone is taking advantage of your lack of awareness in context
it's predatory.
That's how traps work, they require a lack of awareness and usually have a lure.
His lure was a false sense of safety, to make it seem like it was on his prey's terms.
That's what makes it rape.
women who were consenting, despite the fact that he looks like a sleazebag is concerning
"it shouldn't have been so easy for him to trap them" is how I read that
Are you criticizing the victim for not vetting their rapist well?
Vetting / harm avoidance can help, but it doesn't guarantee safety.
we may not care as much about the fate of these women due to their own bad decisions
I think we should care just as much as we do the kids he took advantage of.
This is a predator who preys using lack of awareness.
"it's the victim's fault for being so dumb to get trapped" isn't the best vein of logic,
especially considering he was running around using the same methodology on children - who tend to lack awareness in these matters and are more easily trapped.
Lack of awareness is what prevents consent, why children, elderly, and the incapacitated can't give consent.
Being deceived doesn't necessitate stupidity.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is only scraping the surface, it goes deeper.

And this is what some of these young girls follow, that is the danger. This weird cult like influence and defying "other races". Yet when things go wrong these swirling Youtubers start to blame Black men, by shifting the narrative.

What most people don't know is how the Trans Atlantic slave trade started.

History explains us that the war at Timbuktu was fought over Black women's freedom, which the Moroccan sultan was in disagreement with and a war was started. This war weakened the army of Timbuktu and the West Sudanese empire as a whole. The second war was with Portugal, against an already weakened army. And swirlers freely had biracial children with these foreign men. It was these biracial children who started the Trans Atlantic slave trade. The book here Daughters of the Trade describes this some of this history:

51LUUSANBIL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Here is the lecture by the author.

So when some say Africans sold Africans, we now understand who these "Africans" were.

And this post should not be scrutinized or misinterpreted, because as Black men we do have to take accountability in this day and age, as do other "races" of men.

:picard: I have no words…the digger you deep, the uglier history becomes.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Topic is liked to the ghetto gagger website.

New York girl gets exposed for doing Ghetto Gaggers for less than $2000

It was a Ms. Hershey (Ashleigh Mabry) who pimped these females, and they more likely were listing to Christelyn Karazin and Chrissie etc…

How Jason "DJ Kidd" Pope lured minors with pics of rappers and tickets to events with Mz Hershey.

"According to the reports, the last time Pope called police was in 2017.

A SLED background check shows his record actually starting in 1995 with a conviction of impersonating a police officer.

In 1996, he was convicted of promoting prostitution with a minor and was sentenced to jail time, but the time was suspended.

From 1997 to 2011, he was convicted on a myriad of charges including ones like disorderly conduct and unlawful use of a telephone.

In 2018, he was convicted of cruelty to children and was sentenced to the time he had already served in jail.

Pope is currently at the Florence County Detention Center on his current charges. His bond was denied."

ABC 15 Investigates: Police reports show Jason Pope's criminal history

Last edited: