A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm totally convinced that the vast majority of posters in this thread are go-nowhere, do nothing losers.

MLM isn't my thing but I can't hate on teaching people recruiting, organization, and sales skills. Especially those that are cut out of the regular job market for whatever reason.

And this is it in a nutshell.......If someone feels they can get money this way, then let em...Who am I to say otherwise

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
None of that shyt applies to what I said....Yall lil nikkas(maybe) just don't have a retort and more than likely never had more than 5k in your hand at one time.......

I hustle......yall still on ya mama teets talking about making money and how the rules should be....:camby:
bra i made 5k in 5 mins on the stock market, stop talking like thats big money :russ:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Upon more searching of scam info, this bytch damar moms is big with the wakeupnow company and he's caking off her they give him kickbacks in order to get more young blacks into the company.

THIS shyt HAS TO STOP
And he gets real defensive, side swiped when he got called out on that fake dinner plate he posted. All them niccas are shameful really.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
And this is it in a nutshell.......If someone feels they can get money this way, then let em...Who am I to say otherwise
:camby:FOH, I'm not letting any of these scam artist get a hold of any of my friends or family if I can help it.

If someone feels they can get money selling drugs to your little nieces and nephews, are you just gonna sit back and say "let them, who am I to say otherwise"?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What is sad to see is that people think doing this simple shyt will make them business minded and set them on their way to owning their own business.

Real businessmen are laughing at the people in this WakeUpInYoMommasHouse Scam.
They dont even have a business plan :wow:

This any more will be pointed out in my tweets to Demarkashedout, coming soon :lolbron: