A wake up now member is about to explain to me why his business isnt a scam

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
None of that shyt applies to what I said

You have an issue with a black person calling out people who try to fuel institutions that ...

usually have blacks on bottom, bought and paid c00ns in the upper levels, and white people (or Indian) at the top...that lure others to join you in a race to the bottom

...and you're complaining, talking about "what about all the white people doing it??"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends what kind of sales we're talking about. if you are strictly cold calling and selling people stuff they literally have no use for and don't want, then yes, that is a shytty position to be in as far as sales is concerned.

there are tons of sales jobs where you have salary and commission. i'm not talking about door to door sales with knives and vacuums and pre-paid legal.

please stop trying to play the devil's advocate in this thread. if for no other reason than the fact that its fukking annoying.

I'm not playing "devil's" advocate. I'm just an advocate of what works when its worked properly.....Its definitely a pyramid scheme, but if you know what you're doing, you will get paid. And it's just that simple.......

The hypocrisy in this thread is astounding tho when it comes to "pyramid" schemes because America's version of capitalism is a pyramid scheme at its finest....Yall just too slow to realize it

illadope

きんが
Daps
Breh's my homegirl just made a post about Residual income....im about to go IN on her lmao

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Its winners and losers in life. If the product is right, and you can sale, then you'll do well.

There will be people on the bottom who don't get a dime, but show me a capitalistic system where everybody eats the same
I'm totally convinced that the vast majority of posters in this thread are go-nowhere, do nothing losers.

MLM isn't my thing but I can't hate on teaching people recruiting, organization, and sales skills. Especially those that are cut out of the regular job market for whatever reason.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
None of that shyt applies to what I said....Yall lil nikkas(maybe) just don't have a retort and more than likely never had more than 5k in your hand at one time.......

I hustle......yall still on ya mama teets talking about making money and how the rules should be....:camby:
wow...you are awesome! can you tell us more?
F7QmcnG.png