It's time

iwPWpObE0xfGA.gif

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Are the wolves gonna get @ demarkashedout?

:demonic:
dude is one of those kinds of fakkits you love to hate. dude is faking it so hard for what appears to be no real reason.

this nikka fronting for 100 likes on IG :heh:

and that mugshot that got posted of him, said he was beating up chics :childplease: what part of the game is that? they was probably talking shyt about wake up now, and he had to get at them

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Its winners and losers in life. If the product is right, and you can sale, then you'll do well.

There will be people on the bottom who don't get a dime, but show me a capitalistic system where everybody eats the same
I thought we had Minimum wage for a reason :patrice:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Its winners and losers in life. If the product is right, and you can sale, then you'll do well.

There will be people on the bottom who don't get a dime, but show me a capitalistic system where everybody eats the same
Show me a legit business where 80% of its workers make an average of .53 cents a year...

Dont worry i will wait

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me a legit business where 80% of its workers make an average of .53 cents a year...

Dont worry i will wait

You're being extremely obtuse and linear in your thinking....But that's to be expected from #newnikkas...

How many hours did those workers put in?

If I'm in sales, and I don't make a sale..Then guess what..I don't eat. Aint nothing complicated about the process.........If you don't like it, cool. But its a reason why they've been around for 25 plus years......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah man! fukk the losers:troll:

You don't even get it. Its setup to have people on the bottom........It is what it is.....And its been that way since the beginning...It went from free labor, to cheap labor(indentured servants), to more cheap labor(blacks after reconstruction), to more cheap labor(illegals) and so on and so on

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
You're being extremely obtuse and linear in your thinking....But that's to be expected from #newnikkas...

If I'm in sales, and I don't make a sale..Then guess what..I don't eat. Aint nothing complicated about the process.........If you don't like it, cool. But its a reason why they've been around for 25 plus years......
They are allowed to operate because they sell a certain amount of product per IBO...

But surely u knew that right:troll:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You don't even get it.
it's so complicated, can you simplify it?:dwillhuh:

Its setup to have people on the bottom
deep....:gladbron:

........It is what it is.....
fukk the losers?:notbadsas:
And its been that way since the beginning...
how far back we tawkin'?:dwillhuh:
It went from free labor, to cheap labor(indentured servants), to more cheap labor(blacks after reconstruction), to more cheap labor(illegals) and so on and so on

wow...that's like history and stuff:ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's so complicated, can you simplify it?:dwillhuh:

deep....:gladbron:

fukk the losers?:notbadsas:

how far back we tawkin'?:dwillhuh:

wow...that's like history and stuff:ooh:
:mjlol: @Hacksaw Jim Thuggin with his #NotAllPyramids

:dahell: @Peter Vecsey's bizarro "what about black-on-black crime" stance

:russ: @ lying about asparagus

None of that shyt applies to what I said....Yall lil nikkas(maybe) just don't have a retort and more than likely never had more than 5k in your hand at one time.......

I hustle......yall still on ya mama teets talking about making money and how the rules should be....:camby:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

depends what kind of sales we're talking about. if you are strictly cold calling and selling people stuff they literally have no use for and don't want, then yes, that is a shytty position to be in as far as sales is concerned.

there are tons of sales jobs where you have salary and commission. i'm not talking about door to door sales with knives and vacuums and pre-paid legal.

please stop trying to play the devil's advocate in this thread. if for no other reason than the fact that its fukking annoying.

edit - did this dude bring up slavery and off the books jobs/immigrant workforce shyt??

dude, that stuff is fukking illegal. just stop it. lol @ having $5K at once being the measuring stick for success. you shooting mad low breh

Last edited: