A Thousand Dollars for every minute you last

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Anybody who says they would do it just doesn't understand the raw power and speed Tyson is/was capable of. He was putting professionals to sleep easily, yeah some random dude who took a couple of karate classes in 7th grade is going to get anything other than his head caved in, ribs shattered and internal bleeding in shorto order.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:martin:…..I‘ve boxed my whole life, nothing special, did golden gloves when younger……..that being said, I’m gonna have the same amount of $$ I have now. OLD MAN STRENGTH Tyson fckin’ me up quickAF. Anyone saying they could last/make $$ doesnt REALIZE the difference between a PRO & an amateur. LEVELS in every sport.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Me soon as the bell ring

SlushyBrokenIrishwaterspaniel-max-1mb.gif

You got me fukked up:mjlol:
Ayyyoooo :dead: Smart brotha

That nikka said fukk it….
that gut shot would have had me in a fetal position gasping for air

and thats 2 seconds in :damn:
Facts nikka gon have curled up like shrimp tails
he is old, id just bounce all over the ring avoiding getting hit.
Nope, per the rule, it can’t be more than 4 seconds of non engagement, (you hit him/he hits you)

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Honestly… I don’t see it going any better but I rather take Mayweather too.
And least I know I got a better chance of walking out the ring and not being carried out…
Yea this would have been a better question. Mike now would beat most average people. Even in shape. Question was about Mike in his prime. That closing speed would have you blink and he in your face.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea this would have been a better question. Mike now would beat most average people. Even in shape. Question was about Mike in his prime. That closing speed would have you blink and he in your face.
My good brother, i think at 40 he still gon move like a fukkin cat