A Story of Caution: From Fat to Fit to Fat to Fit

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
im still at 179, but i have progressed through my list since last time i posted :mjcry: these folks keeping me honest

pxQPuR0.png

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i been slacking at updating this but ive been sitting at 173 for a few weeks now

its not far off now, im gonna reasses everything around 165

currently weighted dips/chinups are at 7x8 with 30lbs of weight. Definitely have gained some mass especially in my arms since starting this routine(play on GVT)

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
So the eating was a product of taking the roids?
eating alone didnt really do anything

drinking did, and furthermore the juice just made it harder to go back to eating sub 2k on a regular basis. Roids are a blanket statement used by everyone not in the know but in my situation it was T3 which is synthetic thyroid hormone which caused the change in eating moreso

when i say eat to good its more of a saying, dont take that too literally :skip:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol One thing I will say is when you get fit its so easy to get fat, as you feel fat just from eating bad a few days. And I find it was easier for me to lose weight when I was obese as I did not like how I looked, but when you are swole fat it takes more discipline as you still look good to the avg woman, but you know you could look better. My struggle is Im a foodie, so I like trying new foods. :mjcry:, sucks that every week I`m on some "this week will be the week to start cutting", and then my girl hits me up about some new food spot, or I`m grocery shopping and see new snacks dropped :wow:"

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Lol One thing I will say is when you get fit its so easy to get fat, as you feel fat just from eating bad a few days. And I find it was easier for me to lose weight when I was obese as I did not like how I looked, but when you are swole fat it takes more discipline as you still look good to the avg woman, but you know you could look better. My struggle is Im a foodie, so I like trying new foods. :mjcry:, sucks that every week I`m on some "this week will be the week to start cutting", and then my girl hits me up about some new food spot, or I`m grocery shopping and see new snacks dropped :wow:"
:noah: this is where i was at for much of last year