A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:pachaha:even if it ever comes out, we still won't have closure, dude used to say he would need another book after Winds to finish, I believe he even alluded to needing more than that
Thats exactly why I'm only reading prequels and one shots..I refuse to read the main series lol...i want to badly tho :wow:

Some radical fan gon kidnap him and make him finish :lupe:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
May have to get it then...Fire & Blood was a dope read, was shocked how he was able to make it such an historical event of fiction lol.

HBO has so much material to use for the next 30 yrs if we honest....
It's a great read

There is a large gap between Fire and Blood and this. And Dunk and Egg fill in some gaps.

I like how this gives you more of an understanding of what's happening at the ground level.

Not the words of some maester or noble adjacent types.

But there's a simple aspect of Dunk that I admire. He's really just trying to make it, but he's been pulled into this bullshyt Game of Thrones that everyone with two gold dragons/stags to their name from here to Essos seems to be dying to play.

And Egg...I be wanting to give his chatty ass a clout sometimes too but he's a smart kid and good squire and they're very lucky to have each other.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
May have to get it then...Fire & Blood was a dope read, was shocked how he was able to make it such an historical event of fiction lol.

HBO has so much material to use for the next 30 yrs if we honest....
The second season will only have 8 episodes. :francis:

And they are seriously considering ending that huge tome with the third season.:francis:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

GRRM joins worker's strike

Lot of people recognized Neil Gaiman

Few recognized Nnedi Okorafor (Black Famous?)

viwwkbdufm4b1.jpg