A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

tjwettem

#StarkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#StarkSet
I feel that season 6 will end with either Dany finally heading towards westeros, or the TOJ.

I'm pretty sure we will get both, dany and her khalasar + unsullied sailing west on the Greyjoy fleet with bran's vision depicting the tower of joy and jons birth as the closing scenes to the episode.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have details of danys birth from multiple accounts and they all suggest she was born almost a full year after Jon.

It was widely known that Rhaella was pregnant and we have multiple accounts of danys birth on dragon stone.

If Rhaella wasn't her mom and hadn't died giving her birth, then how did Rhaella die? How did dany end up with viserys, and how could viserys not know that she wasn't really his sister?

Plus we grrm flat out said that Jon was born 8 or 9 months before dany.

This theory is so ridiculous but it never loses steam no matter how many times and how many ways it's been disproven.
Goddamn it is a make believe story why so passionate about it.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Something tells me dorne is going to be on the doorstep of kings landing ready to knock that bytch in during the trial

:patrice:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it's a dumb ass theory that continues to be brought up, despite the evidence against it.

Please, make sure this thread doesn't go full retard like the show's thread.
Yeah but just like people think Jon and Danny are going marry even though there is no evidence. And I thought I was unquie with it. Also u hurt my feelings.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but just like people think Jon and Danny are going marry even though there is no evidence. And I thought I was unquie with it. Also u hurt my feelings.
:russ:

Thinking that someone is going to marry is different from thinking something happened in the past when there is an abundance of evidence to the contrary.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I need this damn book in my life brehs :damn:

The story is so damn different from the TV show at this point that I want to know how George gets us to the end game :feedme:

There's no fukking way the books will be as gratifying as the show though, this season was fan service at it's finest and I highly doubt GRRM will give us as many payoffs as HBO. Still, I wanna read how :demonic: shyt gets.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I need this damn book in my life brehs :damn:

The story is so damn different from the TV show at this point that I want to know how George gets us to the end game :feedme:

There's no fukking way the books will be as gratifying as the show though, this season was fan service at it's finest and I highly doubt GRRM will give us as many payoffs as HBO. Still, I wanna read how :demonic: shyt gets.
I think the book payoffs will be better

I love tv but storytelling in a medium that isn't bound by time limits is just :lawd: and George is so precise with the details. Someone get him on a vegan diet :dame:

Congrats on the win last night btw breh :salute: made messi bytch ass sit down quick