Top 5 worst fight scenes in GoT :scust: almost as bad as Sand Snakes vs. Jaime

Hodor origin story top 5 most :mindblown::wtf::russ::mjcry: in the series

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So brehs.....

How about this theory that people like BloodRaven and Bran have been going back in history and stalling the WW takeover as long as possible until people were prepared to fight it? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So brehs.....

How about this theory that people like BloodRaven and Bran have been going back in history and stalling the WW takeover as long as possible until people were prepared to fight it? :francis:

I can't even process all the theories that this opens up.

Unfortunately it kills one of my favorite theories, which was that Hodor is the name of the Dark God and Walder (Wyllis) discovered him being held prisoner in the crypts of Winterfell

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs.....

when the fighting is over i bet we find that bran or blood raven were responsible for the targrayns coming over to westors.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't even process all the theories that this opens up.

Unfortunately it kills one of my favorite theories, which was that Hodor is the name of the Dark God and Walder (Wyllis) discovered him being held prisoner in the crypts of Winterfell
Yea the way i see it all of the Brans and other northern lords who helped stopped the WW's were probably aided by BloodRaven, Future Bran, or people similar to them

Now we gotta go back and analyze every single person who claims they heard voices or had some hand in holding the WW's

And also did Bran see the Night King in real time? :jbhmm: im assuming he was in the past and THAT's why they were outside waiting

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Makes sense tho :jbhmm:

Brand and BloodRaven cause the DOOM to try to force Valyria and their dragons/steel to Westeros to protect the realm from the WW's

Targaryens eventually die off, along with all of their dragons and steel and now the WW's ready to come back :wow:

They gonna do SOMETHIN to push Dany to come...