A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Victorian and Euron are some of the dopest characters. Glad to see Euron got casted this season.
"Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air… I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my witheredleg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succor me, make me wealthy …protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselord, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from theSilence.
He laughed. “Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails they pray.''
:wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:lupe: Is there an audiobook for "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms"?
they're like 100 pages each, probably much fewer :martin:

i don't get the iron born hype. went through the kingsmoot like:coffee:.
iron islands is the trailer park of westeros, they dont just create fukkery, they embrace the fukkery and want to spread more and more of it

euron greyjoy is their sarah palin, this dude is currently as close to the throne as some characters that many believe are destined for it. can you imagine the horror of a greyjoy king :heh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
iron islands is the trailer park of westeros, they dont just create fukkery, they embrace the fukkery and want to spread more and more of it

euron greyjoy is their sarah palin, this dude is currently as close to the throne as some characters that many believe are destined for it. can you imagine the horror of a greyjoy king :heh:
so the coli is the trailer park of the internet:hula:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
they're like 100 pages each, probably much fewer :martin:

@Adam3000 Victarian would be Stugotz as king of the iron islands