Can't wait to see the reactions on Westeros.org & Tower of the Hand like:

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

:pachaha:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fat fukk Martin man...it's not even the final book, the stakes aren't even high yet, should be minimal pressure but still this fukking slob isnt finished. Last update I saw was hopefully before the season six premiere. Like what?? You lazy, fat sack of shyt do you really need to wait to the last possible second, thats playing with fire morherfukker esp with your fully clogged barely functional arteries like god damn. I need answers motherfukker ANSWERS! I pray to the many faced God every day to keep me and that fat fukk alive til the series is finished.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
This fat fukk Martin man...it's not even the final book, the stakes aren't even high yet, should be minimal pressure but still this fukking slob isnt finished. Last update I saw was hopefully before the season six premiere. Like what?? You lazy, fat sack of shyt do you really need to wait to the last possible second, thats playing with fire morherfukker esp with your fully clogged barely functional arteries like god damn. I need answers motherfukker ANSWERS! I pray to the many faced God every day to keep me and that fat fukk alive til the series is finished.

I've already come to terms that his story will be finished on television. I just want him to finish the last two books. I hope that the completion of the tv show doesn't kill his motivation to complete the books.