Daps
some shyt going down next episode

KALBdsT.png

Brienne vs Stannis? Brienne vs Ramsey? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So let's take a trip back

Remember when a certain someone said last year that both the Batlte for Winterfell and Battle for Meereen would happen this season? :smugfavre:

Remember when that same person said to quote his post and run a neg train on him if he was wrong? :smugfavre:

Remember how other dudes argued incessantly against what that same person felt was obvious and necessary ending points for season 5? :smugfavre:

Battle for Winterfell - CHECK

Battle for Meereen - Cut (same thing as CHECK in principle)

Don't make me go back through this thread and put names on that Summer Jam screen :win:

I'll take that green now :win:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let's take a trip back

Remember when a certain someone said last year that both the Batlte for Winterfell and Battle for Meereen would happen this season? :smugfavre:

Remember when that same person said to quote his post and run a neg train on him if he was wrong? :smugfavre:

Remember how other dudes argued incessantly against what that same person felt was obvious and necessary ending points for season 5? :smugfavre:

Battle for Winterfell - CHECK

Battle for Meereen - Cut (same thing as CHECK in principle)

Don't make me go back through this thread and put names on that Summer Jam screen :win:

I'll take that green now :win:

Put the names up

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised no reporter has run a story about Linda's antics as a way of slamming the show/GRRM. She's been crazy and saying racist/sexist shyt for years. GRRM has left himself wide open by coauthoring a book with her. Especially now as the internet is turning on GoT a bit, it's only a matter of time before a site with decent readership writes the story that blows it wide open.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
some shyt going down next episode

KALBdsT.png

Brienne vs Stannis? Brienne vs Ramsey? :lupe:
Brieene mentioned stuff about how Renly's shadow killer had Stannis face earlier this season so maybe. I want it to be Davos though that kills Stannis(if he is to die). Show up back in camp looking like :demonic:

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Who thinks that Sansa is getting it in EP10 - either Ramsay or in the battle of Winterfell - and Melisandre comes through with the kiss of life? So Stoneheart but with Sansa?

Show watchers would be so head fukked if the evil red priestess resurrects a Stark :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how they're going to fit everything into an hour next week:
Jon deciding what to do about Stannis command
For the Watch
Cersei's walk
Arya and Trant
Brienne
Sansa and whatever she's doing
Battle for Winterfell
Edit-Forgot about the aftermath in Mereen

That's a lot of stuff to cram into 60 minutes

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Interview with Melissandre. Pay attention to the last 20 seconds or so. She says "after season 4" but I think it's obvious she meant season 5

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm surprised no reporter has run a story about Linda's antics as a way of slamming the show/GRRM. She's been crazy and saying racist/sexist shyt for years. GRRM has left himself wide open by coauthoring a book with her. Especially now as the internet is turning on GoT a bit, it's only a matter of time before a site with decent readership writes the story that blows it wide open.
:damn:

what racist and sexist shyt has she said?

i dont pay attention to ASOIAF stans outside of this forum

i guess i should do my research, i'll need to know what buzzwords to listen for if i want to choke someone while waiting in the line for TWOW when im 38

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know how they're going to fit everything into an hour next week:
Jon deciding what to do about Stannis command
For the Watch
Cersei's walk
Arya and Trant
Brienne
Sansa and whatever she's doing
Battle for Winterfell
Edit-Forgot about the aftermath in Mereen