A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If Steffon Baratheon never died I think Tywin and the King's relationship would never have gotten so strained. Reading about them I sorta picture them like Ned/Bob/Jon Arryn in their rebellion days

At that point though, when Steffon died, the mad king was already starting to get jealous of Tywin and sent Steffon on that trip to find a bride for Rhaegar, which was one of the main points of contempt that strained the relationship.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Brehs.....I just had a :wow: thought. shyts got me hype as fukk even though its all in my head:lolbron:

Last scene of the season, Jon trying to gather the Nights Watch to march south. Gets stabbed blah blah blah. Falls to the ground, music swells, scene cuts to black for credits.

But instead of credits, it cuts back in. We get a camera panning from Jon's lifeless face, past a sea of angry Nights Watch and swarming Wildlings.....it cuts to a view of the Wall. A piece breaks off. A dozen pieces break off. The Wall falls.

Final cut to credits

:wow:

I can't handle it. We aint even got a trailer yet and I'm already setting myself up for a Lady Stoneheart level of disappointment:lolbron:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard it actually doesn't.

Dude convinced me. He also has vids in regards to Doran's masterplan that are:ohhh::whew::ohlawd::myman:

this guy has a nice channel.
I think jon could be ned's older brothers son and Danny can be Rahgars kid. that would explain why jon did not have silver hair.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this guy has a nice channel.
I think jon could be ned's older brothers son and Danny can be Rahgars kid. that would explain why jon did not have silver hair.
Yeah his Tower of Joy, Doran Martell and Red Letter vids seem on point. Makes weird leaps at times but definitely knows the books inside and out.