Daps
2GrAvkw.png
Season 5 spoiler pic and this is definitely NOT in the books......yet

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I've been :beli: about some of the changes but i have no problem if they speed up or straight up change Tyrion's stuff. It was pretty hit or miss to me.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Well looks like I'm done with the show, no way I'm gonna get spoiled by those shytty showrunners.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
At this point if people cant accept that a brand new story is being told they should stop watching. Seriously. Almost EVERY single set pic that has leaked is different from the books.

Release yourself from your chains. Enjoy the show on its own merits. And if you want to avoid certain major plot twists from being spoiled, dont watch

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This may not be new info, but there is a little blip in thia WOIAF that confirms dragons were in Westeros before the Targaryen dynasty.

This lends credence to the belief that the old short story "The Ice Dragon" takes place in Westeros.

Brehs, if you aint read that short story yet you need to download it. Its a top 2 GRRM short story for me out of the multiple dozens I have read.

If we get those same Ice Dragons in ASOIAF:wow:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This may not be new info, but there is a little blip in thia WOIAF that confirms dragons were in Westeros before the Targaryen dynasty.

This lends credence to the belief that the old short story "The Ice Dragon" takes place in Westeros.

Brehs, if you aint read that short story yet you need to download it. Its a top 2 GRRM short story for me out of the multiple dozens I have read.

If we get those same Ice Dragons in ASOIAF:wow:
Im pretty sure I saw something about them re-releasing the story with new art. So I guess he retconned his statements about it not being in westeros if true.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
i dont think this scene will make the cut for the show (considering the bottle of water by missandei's knee )
None of those are the actors, they are all stand ins. It a prep scene....setting up lighting/angles/etc.

Once Dinklage and Clarke and the others step in it will be cleaned up