A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yo Astros! I'm an A's fan you cheating muthafukkas. But my A's went to 3 World Series and Won 1 by shooting up steroids in they asses:ohlawd:

if my A's don't make it to The World Series I will root for the Bad Guy's

Keep Banging them Trash Cans and hooking buzzers to y'all nuts:wow:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Yo Astros! I'm an A's fan you cheating muthafukkas. But my A's went to 3 World Series and Won 1 by shooting up steroids in they asses:ohlawd:

if my A's don't make it to The World Series I will root for the Bad Guy's

Keep Banging them Trash Cans and hooking buzzers to y'all nuts:wow:

:russ:

Media will hate us even more if we take out the Yankees again in the playoffs.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
:russ:

Media will hate us even more if we take out the Yankees again in the playoffs.

The world needs a Villian. My A's was the first team to use PED's in 88 and we won in 89. We got a Chip. fukk everybody else y'all just did it better then the other teams.

I hope y'all Win the Chip to really piss the fans and League off.

Win One for Dusty:mjcry:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That’s the part of the outrage I don’t get. Folks crying about the integrity of the league as if baseball hasn’t been rampant with cheating for decades :skip:
And that's why MLB didn't throw the hammer down because this cheating shyt is bigger then The Astros. If Congress get to this, It will be the death of baseball.

And we got people in this section crying and shyt. Shut up your team does it also

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I want it all out. We cheated now let’s see who else has skeletons in their closet..

I really think the league just wants this to go away as soon as possible, which is why I think they said punishments for hitting batters will be severe, because people getting hit will just bring this back into the national conscience

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I really think the league just wants this to go away as soon as possible, which is why I think they said punishments for hitting batters will be severe, because people getting hit will just bring this back into the national conscience

I’m sure they hated the Redsox getting dragged into this. They were hoping with after us it would stop there

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio

ImpressionableRecklessIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

fukk em all. Stros in 2020 :win: