A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
@Spence how much were they on stubhub? They still got tickets for that date on their website.
I copped bullpen boxes for $45ish after dumb ass fees. Worth it though, I copped the NL ring at the game last year and the World Series ring off eBay (which is a spectacular quality ring for $20 btw, far exceeds the trash they handed out to the fans last two years).

probably gonna post up at the Magnolia hotel again for the game, want to meet at home plate or Neils for pregame?

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I copped bullpen boxes for $45ish after dumb ass fees. Worth it though, I copped the NL ring at the game last year and the World Series ring off eBay (which is a spectacular quality ring for $20 btw, far exceeds the trash they handed out to the fans last two years).

probably gonna post up at the Magnolia hotel again for the game, want to meet at home plate or Neils for pregame?

I haven't purchased for that game yet. I got all the bobbleheads out the way. If I do cop for that game I'll hit you up.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I hate how they jack up the prices for opening day. Bought 5 tickets to different games of what it would cost for opening day.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I haven't purchased for that game yet. I got all the bobbleheads out the way. If I do cop for that game I'll hit you up.
Breh you know you’re going to have regrets missing that celebration of trolling lol. Especially if they decide not to do it more than once because of the negative attention

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Byke! :blessed:

delayed the season long enough for Verlander to have surgery and fully recover to be opening day starter and McCullers to get his curve ball back :win:

I think we ride with Mcullers Verlander and Greinke and then get some production from ANY of the rest of the crop and we will be fine hopefully getting a good draw into the playoffs. With the shortened season Dusty will have to make adjustments quick but he isn’t new to any of this shyt so it helps we have a seasoned hand on the wheel.

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Byke! :blessed:

delayed the season long enough for Verlander to have surgery and fully recover to be opening day starter and McCullers to get his curve ball back :win:

I think we ride with Mcullers Verlander and Greinke and then get some production from ANY of the rest of the crop and we will be fine hopefully getting a good draw into the playoffs. With the shortened season Dusty will have to make adjustments quick but he isn’t new to any of this shyt so it helps we have a seasoned hand on the wheel.
Ain't we got that Mexican Urquidy or what not? He was pretty good