A Snitch Pitcher, That's That Sh*t I Don't Like! *Bang Bang* Astros 2020 Season Thread

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Nah no hate breh I’m just asking if you co sign that shyt yes or no..

fam Foh wit that bullshyt.. I gave Patriot fans that same grilling this ain’t about ya city nikka... smh

it sucks that’s it’s my squad. I don’t like that they did it. But it’s my team. The fans weren’t the ones banging on trash cans. We just support our squad.
Might as well embrace it. :yeshrug:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All the teams in MLB cheat in some way, shape or form. Just maybe not to the extent than what the Astros did. That’s why I think that it’s bullshyt that the players/teams are mad about it.

I'm over here dying that the Dodgers are all screaming about this and Mookie Betts is standing right there while being under investigation for the same thing:pachaha:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it’s been said that 6-8 teams were doing something similar to the Astros. Maybe they are taking about “codebreaker”. But using the CF feed and a monitor plus the banging of the trash can may have been way over board.

I wonder if these fools would have stopped after the memo when they busted the Yankees and Redsox. It wouldn’t have received as bad since they told teams to stop using tech

From what I've gathered from hearing some podcasts/videos of people speaking on this and the following article, it sounds like the Yankees were the first team to start using the replay room to steal signs and then Chris Young took the practice from the Yankees to the Red Sox even before Cora got there.

This meshes with the reports that Beltran brought up stealing signs this way because he was struggling and had seen this take place while he was on the Yankees before.

What MLB found when it investigated Chris Young, the Yankees and Red Sox during Apple Watch scandal

Then there was another Athletic report that Dodgers had been stealing Milwaukee's signs. Idk what technology was allegedly used in that case tho so it gets back to the gray area of "stealing signs is cool, as long as you don't use too much tech to do it"

https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodge...stealing-in-2018-per-the-athletic/2020/01/08/

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
From what I've gathered from hearing some podcasts/videos of people speaking on this and the following article, it sounds like the Yankees were the first team to start using the replay room to steal signs and then Chris Young took the practice from the Yankees to the Red Sox even before Cora got there.

This meshes with the reports that Beltran brought up stealing signs this way because he was struggling and had seen this take place while he was on the Yankees before.

What MLB found when it investigated Chris Young, the Yankees and Red Sox during Apple Watch scandal

Then there was another Athletic report that Dodgers had been stealing Milwaukee's signs. Idk what technology was allegedly used in that case tho so it gets back to the gray area of "stealing signs is cool, as long as you don't use too much tech to do it"

https://www.dodgersnation.com/dodge...stealing-in-2018-per-the-athletic/2020/01/08/

Beltran even told the Astros that their sign stealing methods were “outdated”

I think it was a reddit post but supposedly the reason Beltran started the monitor and banging was because Hinch told Cora he was gonna bench him.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
People forget that a TON of Houston baseball heads will be sifting and combing thru tons of other teams games like Jomboy and crew.
If these katz even so much as breathe funny....

that guy Cumboy is reckless. He’s been called out on numerous bullshyt he puts out. Funny that people take everything he puts out as it being authentic. Calling confetti a biluzzer bandaid and other bullshyt. He then says it’s “fun speculation”

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I get that sign-stealing is cheating in the most technical sense of the word, but I wish the Astros had no goddamn remorse about what happened. Short of giving up the title and vowing to never play again, nothing they said would have garnered forgiveness, so fukk it. Own that shyt.

Besides, the only player to ever get into Cooperstown unanimously did it on one pitch that EVERYBODY knew was coming when the money was on the line (i.e. he took the mound). Most failed to hit it, some didn't.

It does not matter if they knew what pitch was coming, you still have to hit that motherfukker when it comes. But complain about your pitches being revealed when YOUR OFFENSE FAILING YOU is why you lost the ALCS, Yankee fans.

Dodgers need to keep their mouths shut. Sign-stealing ain't got shyt to do with failing to protect home-field.

FOH with all that. Baseball in general is dirty as fukk -- and this is coming from a breh who roots for a team that the Astros snitched on -- and the Astros are still a 95-100 win team on paper anyway.