A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Look at the hiring signs outside of McDonalds next time you go, which include higher hourly pay and more benefits. That's your answer. This isn't inflation, which means the prices will not be going down. People demanded higher pay, they got higher pay and higher costs, now people are still mad.
:manny:
This is a lie that they want you to believe.

Mcdonald's PROFIT in the last QUARTER of 2023 was 3.68 BILLION... up 12% from last year....

It ain't the fukking employees.. It's corporate greed

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bro honestly the mom and pop burger spots are a way better move depending on where you go, some of them are def more expensive but others are still trying to entice people with back in the day prices. Those are the ones that will usually give you better portions and deals too in my experience. Legit got a burger and fries combo for 8.50 last week. Whole meal would have been 13 dollars if I went to Mcdonalds. :picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I saw the mcdobule (which used to be a dollar as well) for like $3.50 recently. I said fukk it and didn't even order :manny:

just went into popeyes last night and the menu is eggregious...:hhh: $12 and UP for any meal now... a small bucket of popcorn shrimp is insane...:why:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The convenience of the drive thru and speed has blinded us for years, the food is trash I realised I don't even fill like I've ate anything after I'm done eating mcds. The prices now aren't worth it at all it's cheaper to go to a small chain restaurant now.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just went into popeyes last night and the menu is eggregious...:hhh: $12 and UP for any meal now... a small bucket of popcorn shrimp is insane...:why:

I'm considering making a second separate mcdonald's account on my ipad, that way I can take advantage of two deals at once and get an entire meal for $4-$5 :whew:

a few months ago, I was in the airport and I was gonna get mcdonald's and I pull up the app, and there was ZERO deals on that joint, I was like :sadcam: as I proceeded to get bent over for a $12 meal :scusthov:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm considering making a second separate mcdonald's account on my ipad, that way I can take advantage of two deals at once and get an entire meal for $4-$5 :whew:

a few months ago, I was in the airport and I was gonna get mcdonald's and I pull up the app, and there was ZERO deals on that joint, I was like :sadcam: as I proceeded to get bent over for a $12 meal :scusthov:

$12:scust:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

I been doing that for a minute. I hop back and forth between accounts so I can save money while working on my flattop :flabbynsick:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do people accept these prices? Cooking an egg sausage mcmuffin at home is so easy and cheap. I bought a pack of 20 hash browns for $7 some sausages for $6 and mcmuffins for $5 and eggs for $3. The total for this comes to around $21 which is around the price this person paid for their meal.

It's because people can't stop their Mcdonald's addiction and are too lazy to cook at home as to why Mcdonald's feels that they can continue to price gouge. People just can't help themselves.

Last edited:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The Buy 1 Get 1 Quarter Pounder app deal was my go-to for Saturday lunch. Then a few months ago they changed the promo to Buy 1 Get 1 for 29 cents, no big deal. This year its Buy 1 get 1 30% off:francis:I'm off that, gotta start making healthier choices anyway.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dozen of Eggs around $2

English muffins for a pack of 6 is like $4

Meaning u spending 15 dollars at McDonald’s where u can cook for less at home

I mean yeah, that's always been the case for cooking at home vs fast food.

but the difference in prices these days is so vast, people should really look to eat in the crib more often.