A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Where do you live where mom and pop is that high?
I’ve lived in 3 states and 4 different cities in the past 5 years alone and travel quite a bit. I’d like to know where you live to where that’s not the price of damn near any meal at any restaurant since about 2022? Especially after a tip…

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Where do you live where mom and pop is that high?

menu_2024.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Look at the hiring signs outside of McDonalds next time you go, which include higher hourly pay and more benefits. That's your answer. This isn't inflation, which means the prices will not be going down. People demanded higher pay, they got higher pay and higher costs, now people are still mad.
:manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Look at the hiring signs outside of McDonalds next time you go, which include higher hourly pay and more benefits. That's your answer. This isn't inflation, which means the prices will not be going down. People demanded higher pay, they got higher pay and higher costs, now people are still mad.
:manny:
I feel like fast food being expensive should be a non-factor, that shyt isn’t designed to be eaten constantly, it’s a one off thing. Even if the food quality is bad and cheap, it would take considerably more time for one of us to make those items ourselves so honestly something has got to give if we want the workers to get a just pay and to expedite the time of our feasting.