A single McDonald’s hash brown is now 3.09? We use to be a proper country.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Mom and $15-$20 a pop nowadays…McDonald’s, $3-4 with the app. People are so confused

I noticed that that mcdonald's that's 2 blocks from is taxing like crazy, thus I stopped going. I assume cuz it's literally right off the expressway and they have so much foot traffic, they can do this.

I got mcdonald's from another one that was like 5 miles away when I was out a few weeks ago, and it was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. so it really depends on the restaurant.

TBH, I been eating in the house over 80% of the time anyways, so it's becoming a non-factor for me.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Look at the hiring signs outside of McDonalds next time you go, which include higher hourly pay and more benefits. That's your answer. This isn't inflation, which means the prices will not be going down. People demanded higher pay, they got higher pay and higher costs, now people are still mad.
:manny:
Their CEO makes 1100% times the average employee salary

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They raised the prices of the mcmuffins as well. Just went and it's now 2 for $5.50. Them things used to be 2 for $2.00

They got a new hustle.
Mickie d's been a hustle on breakfast at their morning menu time. After they failed to make bread and lost hordes of bread with 24 hour breakfast.
So as far as breakfast. Mickie d's is not playing with getting their bread back on listening to the customer saying we want Hash browns all day long and it showed. You onky want hash browns when we make it hard to get them. So now they like. We got you back in the day with this shyt. So we raising rhe price of that hash brown brick. To makeup for when we had that wakeup hash brown brick cookup24 seven and you ain't want these hashbrown brick. That the customer begged for. Then did not want because they were to available. Now mickie d got this shyt back.
to how dem arches always wanted it .
where they are not listening to the consumer. We back to hardcore Mickie d's cripple the land analytics.
Analytics say raise that hash brown brick price to 300 percent. So we raising the hash brown brick price 300 percent.

They even got another hustle that is a send off.
Where it is no longer two for five bigmacs or quarter pounder. They got a new hustle where. The big Mac meal is 8.sumfin.
The big Mac sandwich is 8.sumfin. so they offer you.
for an extra dollar an extra big Mac. Yet you get no combo.
So they still getting over on you regardless.
For more than ten for fries and a drink. Plus close to ten for two burgers. When big Mac burger patties are 29 cents Mickie d patties and not the quarter pounder 39 cent patty.

That their specials make no sense as far as being a special.

These people making thse prices are on some well I pay blah blah blah at the expensive food truck for no reason at my salary. That why,. should the public. get to have Mickie d's for the cheap. When I pay for an expensive lunch.

It is some hating ass shyt.
After they got rid of pink slime and trans fat.

Mickie d's is getting over because yhe rest of the country food trash.
as far as local grassroots fast food. Believe me I stay somewhere like that now. Where Mickie d's crushing these local places on everything. That it becomes why am I paying overpriced food prices for this local shyt. When Mickie d's fye and be buss'n. at these weak ass local places outside of major cities.
Or the best place cheap local place never came back after corona. So Mickie d's has no local comp of higher quality. So there is nonone there to price cut the market and keep Mickie d's honest.

shyt crazy.
You got kids.
You definitely paying this shyt.

You out in the stix. You definitely paying this shyt cause ain't shyt better as far as price.
mickie d's and seafood the only shyt actually cheap still.
[Example . Two fried lobster tails for 10.99 or all you can eat snow crab Chinese food buffet for 17.99.]

Considering the market Mickie d's is price gouge'n and getting away with it because their is no real comp and all the expensive shyt overpriced themselves . So Mickie d's is like we csn get it too.

Mickie d's knows what is being ate globally grassroots and sees no comp.

So ronald like.
raise that price on that hash brown brick hand to hand price.

Art Barr

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Dis nikka hilarious.

Art Barr
Ayo real talk fukk that nikka man. That clip popped up on my feed a few months back and I almost died of an asthma attack laughing. It was the first time in decades I got scared cause I legit couldn't breath :to:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was talking to my brothers about this the other day. The price of a big mac meal doubled and the price of a gallon of water damn near tripled.

All the while corporate profits are rising

This is ain't oversimplification of inflation meant to play on people's angry.

Inflation also happens when the gov't just wants ppl to stop buying shyt.

They gave us stimilus and we had more money than we've ever had before and spent it and threw the ecomony off.

The supply chain was getting stripped because of demand.

And I'll stop there so I don't type an essay. Not saying it's not the fault of dumbass and short-sighted gov't decisions or that it's the people's fault.

That's just an oversimplification that doesn't create an actual understanding.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
wifey sometimes gets the kids that venom. I hope they keep taxing. Put that poison in you pay the Fatboy tax.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I’ve lived in 3 states and 4 different cities in the past 5 years alone and travel quite a bit. I’d like to know where you live to where that’s not the price of damn near any meal at any restaurant since about 2022? Especially after a tip…
Yea I have never tipped a mom and shop and usually will put a dollar or two in the tipping jar. Foods at the deli can still range around the $10 range and islander food. Even at a Jamaican spot a small order in my opinion is equivalent or more filling that a meal at McDonald’s

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ayo real talk fukk that nikka man. That clip popped up on my feed a few months back and I almost died of an asthma attack laughing. It was the first time in decades I got scared cause I legit couldn't breath :to:

Sorry to hear that my chi guy.

Dus nikka hilarious tho.

Art Barr