A Real Black VS A Mulatto: Y'all Really Can't Tell the Difference?!?!

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
says the b*stard seed bedwench:sas2:

:what:since when does the the African American community as a whole fight to claim mixed breeds?
This lie is so embedded in non-American black dominated message boards(like this one:mjpls:) so deeply, and I have no idea where they get this shyt from.
Nobody gives a fukk about bi-racial people:what:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Um...did you read through this thread? Its a pretty good representation of how AA's worship mulattos.

No, you tried to pull a fast one with your premise but I blew it up. As a Afram, a biracial can idenitfy however they want but don't be slick and try to tie phenotypes to their biracialness because I know why that's done. It's an attempt to disassociate these phenotypes from the "black" community knowing damn well, people with "2 black" parents have those same phenotypes. Monoracial blacks with those same phenotypes have nothing to do with having a white parent/your biracial agenda.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This lie is so embedded in non-American black dominated message boards(like this one:mjpls:) so deeply, and I have no idea where they get this shyt from.
No, you tried to pull a fast one with your premise but I blew it up. As a Afram, a biracial can idenitfy however they want but don't be slick and try to tie phenotypes to their biracialness because I know why that's done. It's an attempt to disassociate these phenotypes from the "black" community knowing damn well, people with "2 black" parents have those same phenotypes. Monoracial blacks with those same phenotypes have nothing to do with having a white parent/your biracial agenda.
I can tell a mulatto from a black person. I stand by that. I also stand by the FACT that mulattos aren't black. Don't reply to me because I won't be responding to you.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
African Americans are the ones who made it cool to be black in the first goddamn place, fukk we look like needing to attach ourselves to our half bred children:what:

African Americans are superior to bi-racials in every way imaginable

And im still waiting on one of you dumb ass nikkas to tell me how you can just look at Willow Smith and Amandla Sternberg and tell which one is bi-racial with a white parent and which one isn't, since there is no possibility that admixed blacks could look similar to bi-racials, you dudes is crazy as fukk, you gotta be trollin

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
I can tell a mulatto from a black person. I stand by that. I also stand by the FACT that mulattos aren't black. Don't reply to me because I won't be responding to you.
And im still waiting on one of you dumb ass nikkas to tell me how you can just look at Willow Smith and Amandla Sternberg and tell which one is bi-racial with a white parent and which one isn't, since there is no possibility that admixed blacks could look similar to bi-racials, you dudes is crazy as fukk, you gotta be trollin

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

as @IllmaticDelta daps this post, he's claiming all these 75% europeans as black.

yall dont see anybody claiming biracials :mjlol: what is going on with obama then?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I look like a spaniard but think what you want you racist fukk, Ive been Mistaken for White my entire life and I almost get offended when people call me white and correct them and tell them I am Mexican because I am PROUD of who I am. If you were proud of who you where you wouldn't need to be on that racist tip,you wouldn't have to force include people into your white washed definition 1 drop bullshyt, and you wouldn't be bullin trying to say blacks from Africa got light skin,straight hair,and light eyes because if you read a biology book you would realize light skin/light eyes comes from CAC genes. GO fukk yourself racist fagget, and your fagget NY knicks, your fagget government subsidized apartment. I live pretty good for a "spic" go pour some water in your cereal fukk boy.
Then you probably are white. Mexican isn't a race. :ld:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
as @IllmaticDelta daps this post, he's claiming all these 75% europeans as black.

yall dont see anybody claiming biracials :mjlol: what is going on with obama then?
I can't speak for any posters other than myself.

I never considered Obama black and he for damn sure ain't no real African American. He was raised by a white woman and to top it off he's not even West African.

I don't give a fukk about Obama, just as I don't give a fukk about people with a non-black parent or how that person racially identifies.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Then you probably are white. Mexican isn't a race. :ld:

Im phenotypically white but DNA wise I have 70.7% white blood(Spain Blood) 22% Native American and the rest wasn't found using 23andme. st0rmfr0nt wouldn't consider me white, White nationalist would never consider me one of them, because racially I am Mixed race.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
i mean, you was just speaking for others with this:

i agree with your stance on obama, but we're in an extreme minority.
Nobody as in me, its a southern thing

If a nikka ask me am i goin to the pastor troy show friday night and i hit that nikka wit a ":what:its 2015 nikka, dont nobody give a fukk about pastor troy" i say nobody in reference to me