8w5hbf.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I def thought this was the weakest out of the 3 btw

lupita and catset carried it

this is one of those movies where you just gotta believe people are dumb as hell because we why would yall all march down 2nd ave like a silent parade knowing the more people gathered in one place the more noise that its gonna cause? Not even just on a basic level but you’re essentially waiting for one person to slip up out of 100’s to get all of you bodied.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Frodo >>>>>>>>*

Best cat cameo since alien.

Smart choice to use a feline to make this work.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I def thought this was the weakest out of the 3 btw

lupita and catset carried it

this is one of those movies where you just gotta believe people are dumb as hell because we why would yall all march down 2nd ave like a silent parade knowing the more people gathered in one place the more noise that its gonna cause? Not even just on a basic level but you’re essentially waiting for one person to slip up out of 100’s to get all of you bodied.

It is believable because we just went through a pandemic. Where facts were not readily available. Or find it hard to believe. Plus group dynamics and group think were at play. In an urban intellectual space of doom.

So I understood.
exactly why people were they way they were in this movie.

We just lived this impending doom shyt. Where we watched people do whatever they wanted. Regardless of the facts present. Or impending doom.

Art Barr

Last edited:
Daps
Movie was absolutely ass to me.

What tf was the point other than see when they first landed.

Lupita looking wild crackish :huhldup:

Her frail ass could have got on the boat.

If I was the British dude, I would have at least stick the tip in one last time :russ::yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This was aight... not great and not bad either... it started strong but i aint like how the fear and suspense 1-2 had, were only partially present here

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Worth a watch but it’s my least favorite of the 3. Just kinda… meh.

Had no idea this was the guy from stranger things tho.

I don’t like the idea of this being a prequel because it didn’t add much to the story. Could’ve talked a bit more about the egg sac things they were eating.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was decent, but it didn't make sense to me how the aliens would usually stop at water like they sensed it. If their senses were that good when something was close, humans wouldn't get away with being so close to them being quiet like the 2 main characters did at various times.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how their hearing works.

Lupita got their attention by stepping on a piece of glass while they were causing a loud ass stampede above her. They were making so much damn noise

But then they can freely walk around the city like it's nothing

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Rented it last night and enjoyed it. Told a good emotional story and had some tense moments. The initial invasion was done well. I do hope we get a movie that goes more detailed on the origin of the aliens in the future.

My only gripe is what I saw someone mention earlier, they pick and choose how strong their senses are depending on the scene.